Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

The evil aura I felt is coming from him. It's surrounding his body. It felt pure evil. There's no mistaking it, that's him...

Kibutsuji Muzan

-Not All OF Them Are Bad-

Y/N P.O.V

I lift my hand, placing on my sword's hilt. This is the one. This is the demon who killed our family. Onii-Chan also about to pull out his sword.

"Daddy?" A voice said. The demon turns his body slightly to reveal a little girl in his arms. "Who are they, daddy?" She said, turning her head to look at the demon. I let out gasp, realizing what's going on. This demon is pretending to be a human.

"I don't know, sweetie. I believe they have mistaken me for someone else" he said. He turn his head and maintain eye-contact with me. There's a glint in his eyes. But I'm not sure what it was. The only thing I realize is the feeling of fear creeping up in me.

A woman walks up to them, and start talking with him. I take a step back as I stare at them in disbelief. These two doesn't know... they doesn't know that the one they think is family is actually a demon. This man have deceived them.

I notice his hand scratching a man's neck, causing him to stagger a little before attacking his wife. My eyes widen at the sight. I rush passed the demon and rushes towards the man. I push him off her, quickly stuffing a scarf into his mouth.

Onii-Chan is quick to my aid and helps me holds the man down. "Y/N. Go and help this man's wife. I'll take care of him" he said. I just nod my head. He takes over in holding the man down while I went to aid his wife.

I turn my head to look at the demon. He just stares at me without a word, before turning around and walks away with his 'wife' and 'child.' I click my tongue, feeling annoyed. We've finally found the monster responsible for our family's death. But we don't have a choice to let him get away. If we chase after him, a lot of people will die.

"Hey! Those two have swords! What do you think you're doing, kids! Let the man go, now!" A voice said. I turn my head to see a group of men wearing uniforms. I've read about them before. They must be the cops. They walk towards Onii-Chan, trying to pull him off the man.

"No, please don't do that! He's the only one who can hold that person down!" I yelled out. But they wouldn't listen to me. I turn to look at the man who's near me. "Please... apply some pressure on this woman's wound" I said. He did as I told and I rush to help Onii-Chan. But I struggled to keep the cops away from him, as they threatened to use force to get us away from the man.

Suddenly, a sweet scented along with flowery patterns starts flying around. The cops backs away as they stare at the patterns in confusion. I hear footsteps coming towards us. I turn my head to the voice to see a woman and a boy.

"You still refer that demon as a person..." she said. Her voice sounded so soft and soothing. I stare at her as I feel my eyes changing color to sapphire blue. The woman's eyes widens a little at the sight of my eyes.

"You want to help us out... but aren't you..." I trailed off. She gets over her daze as she give me a soft expression. She nods her head, confirming to me that she and the boy were indeed demons.

"But I want to annihilate Kibutsuji... so I shall give you a hand" she said. I turn to look at Onii-Chan. This woman and the boy both don't have any malice in them. Their auras also seem pure and calming. But before going with them, we need to get Nee-San who we left near the udon shop.

A While Later

The shop owner starts scolding Onii-Chan for spilling his udon. I let out a nervous chuckle. In the end, Onii-Chan ordered another portion, while promising he'd eat it this time. The owner turn to look at Nee-San and start to scold her too.

"I'd like one udon please. In fact, make me two!" Onii-Chan said. The shop owner looks baffled at what he said. But in the end, he just so as he asked.

I sit down on the bench with Nee-San leaning her head on my shoulder as I calmly slurp my udon. On the other hand, Onii-Chan is gobbling them down. I'm kind of surprised he didn't get choke while eating.

I let out a sigh as I think about our encounter with the Kibutsuji. The way he stares at me. It bothers me so much. Why is he staring at me like that? It's like... he's staring through me.

"Y/N?" I hear Onii-Chan called out to me, snapping me out of my daze. I blink my eyes and turn to look at him. "Are you okay? You seem troubled. If there's anything wrong, you can talk to me. I'm your brother" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine, Onii-Chan" I said, smiling softly at him. I turn my head to look at the bowl to see it empty. "Are you done eating? We should get going and look for those two" I said. He still looks worried. I help Nee-San stand up and grab his hand. I didn't give him a chance to say anything as I start pulling him along.

"I'm sorry we left you behind, Nezuko..." Onii-Chan said. I turn to look at her as I walk in between them. She suddenly stops walking, making Onii-Chan and I nearly trip. "What's wrong, Nezuko?" Onii-Chan asked. I hear her growling while staring at a certain direction. I stare at her in confusion, and turn to follow her line of sight. I realize she's staring at the same boy from before.

"You came to wait for us? We could have find you by following your scent" Onii-Chan said. The boy looks so annoyed. It's like he didn't even want to be here to begin with.

"Our place is hidden by a cloaking spell. No way you could find it..." he said. He turn to look at me for a few seconds before turning to look at Nee-San. "Also, did you know that woman is a demon? And not much to look at" he said. I stay silent at what he said, trying to process what he just said. There's a moment of silence among the four of us.

"YOU GOTTA BE OUT OF YOUR MIND?! Who would look at Nezuko and say she's ugly! Wait... that means you also called Y/N ugly! HOW DARE YOU! They're the most beautiful girls in our whole hometown!! Our Kamado Twins!" Onii-Chan starts yelling at the boy.

"O-Onii-Chan... c-calm down" I said, trying to cool my brother down. But he ignores me and keeps on yelling at the boy for calling us ugly. The boy just turns around and walks away with Nee-San and I following behind him. He keeps on throwing a fuss at the boy.

Onii-Chan cups our cheeks. "Just take a look at their delicate features! No way they're ugly!" He said. I turn my head slightly and notice the boy is gone. I gently hit my brother's shoulder and point at where the boy suppose to be.

"Hurry up... while no one is around" the boy said, as he appears in the wall. I jump at the sight. If I didn't know demons exists, this would have scared me to bits. The three of us follows after the boy to see a huge mansion. "DO NOT offend Lady Tamayo in any way... personally I don't care what happened to you! Come on..." he said.

We make our way inside the mansion, following the boy as he leads us to where Lady Tamayo is. The woman from earlier is laying on the bed. I stare at the girl worriedly. I hope she's alright. This lady Tamayo and the boy may be demons, but they're kind. I guess not all of them are bad.

*to be continued*