Chapter 31

Previously on Chapter 30

Ever since I met Y/N that day. I've been able to feel things I've never felt before. Aside from being able to remember her despite constantly forgetting about things.

What's happening to me?

-Heartbeat-

Y/N P.O.V

I help Onii-Chan eat his food by gently feeding the food to him. I smile softly, feeling glad that he's starting to get better. He swallow his food as I offer him a cup of water.

"Have you eaten, Y/N?" Onii-Chan said, once he finish drinking the water. I gently take the cup from him, and place it on the bedside table. I turn to look at him and smiles softly, nodding my head.

"Yeah... I ate a while ago" I said. He hums softly and nod his head. I grab the cup that is filled with medicinal water. "Now you need to drink your medicine..." I said. He grab the cup from me and starts to drink it. I notice a drop of sweat forming on the side of his head. I give him a small smile, feeling bad for him. "It tasted bitter, isn't it?" I said.

"Yeah... it's just like the herb we're used to. So, I'm fine with it" he said, making me smile softly. I turn around when I hear Zenitsu whining. It's been like this for days. Kanzaki-San always have to force him to get him to drink the medicine.

I turn my body around to face him. "Zenitsu. How're you gonna get better if you keep on refusing to drink your medicine?" I said. He turn to look at me and start to cry more. I let out a sigh and stand up. I lift my hand, asking for the cup from Kanzaki-San. I turn to look at Zenitsu.

"Come... I'll help you drink it" I said. I take a seat on the edge of the bed as he blushes. I just ignore the fact that his cheeks are turning a shade of red. I'm aware of his little crush on me. He still seem reluctant to drink the medicine. I let out a sigh and place my free hand on my hip, staring at him with a frown on my face.

"Do you want to or not? I'm not going to look after you again if you're being so difficult. Don't think I'm joking about this. I'm dead serious..." I said, threateningly. His eyes widened at what I said.

"Wahh! Okay! I'll drink it, alright? Please don't leave me, Y/N-Chan!" He whined, while flailing his short arms around. I just smile softly and pat the spot next to me. He sniffed as he scoots closer to me and start to drink the medicine. I gently caress his back to sooth him as he gulps down the medicine.

Muichiro P.O.V

I went to the room Y/N's in to find out it's empty. Which means she's probably with her brother. So that's where I head to.

I slowly slide the door open. I notice Y/N's here and she's currently helping the yellow haired drink his medicine. I just stay silent as she stares at the yellow haired boy with a gentle gaze as she gently rub his back, probably to sooth him so he'd drink the medicine. I just stare at them with an uneasy look on my face.

"There... it's not so hard, isn't it, Zenitsu-San?" She said. She turn around and finally took notice of me. "Oh, hello Tokito-San" she said. She called the yellow haired boy with his first name. But she called me with my surname. It makes my heart aches and I don't know why. She gently help the yellow haired boy lay down.

"Hey, come and train with me..." I said. She turn to look at me with a surprise face. A soft smile eventually form on my face. She nods her head and turn to look at the other boys.

"I'll be back after my training with Tokito-San, okay?" She said. The yellow haired boy whined. He sits up once again and clutch onto her shirt, not wanting her to leave. She let out a nervous laugh at the way he's acting. She turns her head to look at me. "You can go ahead, Tokito-San. I'll go and join you soon" she said. I just hum and nod my head.

"I'll be in the Mist Estate... my crow will lead you to my place" I said. I turn to look at my crow as she nods her head. I turn to look at Y/N as she nods her head, smiling softly at me. I feel my heart skips a beat at the sight of her smile. My crow flies to her, landing on her shoulder.

***

Y/N P.O.V

It took a while, but Zenitsu finally releases me so I can get going. Tokito-San's crow is on my shoulder, leading me to his house. I talk to her every now and then.

"Alright... we're here" she said. I turn my head to see a huge building in front of me. There's a mist symbol on the door, letting me know this is Tokito-San's living place just like his crow told me.

I lift my hand and knock on the door. The door slowly opens to reveal a woman. "Yes?" She said. I blink my eyes a few times and bow at her. She's probably one of the worker here.

"My name is Kamado Y/N. I'm invited here by Tokito-San to train with him" I said. She gesture me to come with her. I make my way inside with her. I look around the area as I follow the woman.

I hear a loud thud as we turn around the corner into a dojo room. "Tokito-Sama..." the woman said. Tokito-San stop his training and turn to face us. I notice his eyes slightly lit up at the sight of me.

"You finally came..." He said, placing the end of the bokken on the ground and places his hand on top of it. "So he finally agreed to let you go?" He said. I let out a nervous laugh, knowing he's referring to Zenitsu.

"Oh yeah... it took a while. I'm sorry if I take so long to get here, Tokito-San" I said, smiling apologetically at him. He said something but his voice is quite low. So I can't hear what he just said. "Pardon me? Can you repeat that, Tokito-San?" I said.

"Call me Muichiro..." he repeated, a little louder. I blink my eyes in surprise at what he said. He wanted me to call him by his name. "You called them by their name. I want you to do the same with me" he said.

"B-But... it would be rude of me. Since you're a Hashira and I'm just a Mizunoto" I said, lowering my head a little. I notice a pair of feet in front of me. I lift my head a little to look at him and flinched when I realize that his face is directly in front of mine.

"It's fine... you're calling me by my name because I ask you myself" he said. I just stare at him, not knowing what to say. He gives me a small smile. "So just call me by my name..." he said.

"I-If you s-say so, Muichiro..." I said. His eyes widened a little as if he didn't expect me to agree with his request. A soft smile eventually starts to form on his face.

I feel my cheeks getting warmer at the sight of his smile

"Thank you, Y/N..." he said. He steps closer to me as he wrap his arms around me. My eyes widened, completely not expecting his action. I feel my heart starts to beat faster. I'm worried he might hear it. What's going on with me?

*to be continued*