Chapter 34

Previously on Chapter 33

God... why did I get so flustered at the mere thought of Muichiro-San? Could it be possible that I'm catching feelings for him?

What am I even saying?

-A Request-

Y/N P.O.V

Zenitsu as always starts complaining about having to drink bitter medicines. I let out a sigh and walk towards him. He turn his head to look at me with tears in his eyes.

"Must you complain every single time, Zenitsu-Nii?" I asked. He whined and hold onto my hips. I crossed my arms across my chest as I give him a stern gaze. "Did you forget that I said I'd stop caring for you if you keep on being difficult?? It's for you own good!" I said.

"Wahhh!! That's so mean, Y/N-Chan!!" He wailed. I give him a glare. He let out a sigh. "Okay... I'll drink the medicine" he said. He grab the cup and stares at it. He take a deep breath and place his lips on the cup's rind. I quickly grab the end of the cup and tilt it, making him drink it.

"Drink it... every last drop" I said, still pushing the cup not allowing him to pull his lips away from the cup. I notice sweat starting to form on his forehead. I kind of feel bad. But I had no choice but to do this if he kept on being difficult.

He heave out a long breath once he finished his medicine. "That was SO bitter!! Gross!!" He whined. I roll my eyes and place the cup on the bedside table. I turn to look at him to see him with his tongue out, hoping it would help him get rid of the bitterness.

"Here... drink this water" I said. He quickly snatch it from my hand, startling me in the process. He starts chugging it down. I let out a laugh at how desperate he is to get rid of the bitter aftertaste. I shake my head and take a seat next to Onii-Chan who drinks the medicine with ease.

The door slides open to reveal one of the twins we met at the Final Selection. I stand up and bows at him. "Kamado Y/N... Oyakata-Sama wishes to talk to you" he said. I stand straight to look at him.

"I understand... I'll go and meet him now" I said. He nod his head and gestures me to come along, claiming that he would guide me to him. I turn my head to look at Onii-Chan who looks worried. "I'm sure it's fine, Onii-Chan. Don't worry. He probably need my help with something" I said. He just nods his head, still looks a little worried. I give him a reassuring smile. I turn around and make my way out of the hospital ward.

The boy slides the door open. "Oyakata-Sama... I've retrieve Kamado Y/N as requested" he said. He turn to look at me and gestures me to get inside the room. I take a deep breath and make my way inside.

"Oyakata-Sama... you asked for me" I said, kneeling down in front of him. I notice the rest of the Hashira's are also here in the room. I try my best to control my nerve. I keep my attention focused on the master. I bow my head until my forehead touches the ground. I lift my body a little to look at him. "Is there anything I can do for you, Oyakata-Sama?" I asked.

"I heard from the rest of the Hashira's that you have some sort of healing ability" he said. I just stay silent, as I start to wonder why he suddenly brought that up. "I'll take your silence as you're confused why I suddenly talked about this" he said. I blink my eyes at what he said.

"A-Ah... y-yes. I'm a little surprised that you'd bring that up, Oyakata-Sama" I said. A soft smile starts to form on his lips. "But I'm sure you have a reason to bring this up with me..." I said.

"Yeah... if you may... can you try to remove my curse?" He said. I blink my eyes in surprise at his request. He start to talk about his curse and how it happened. Apparently, all the males in his family won't be able to live pass 30 years old. It makes me feel bad for him.

"I can always try, Oyakata-Sama. But I can't guarantee you that it'll work, because I believe that I'm not strong enough yet" I said. He nods his head at what I said.

"That is enough. Just your willingness to try and heal me is already deeply appreciated" he said. I turn my head to look at the other Hashira's as they stare at me with eyes full of hope.

I slowly stand up and move closer towards him. "I'll try now, Oyakata-Sama..." I said. I take a deep breathe and focus on my healing ability. I feel my eyes slowly start to change.

Oyakata-sama's body gets engulfed in soft blue glow

Oyakata-sama's body gets engulfed in soft blue glow. I focus on trying to heal and remove his curse.

I feel a sharp pain in my chest. I clutch onto it tightly as I hunch forward and begins coughing out blood. I breathe heavily as I look forward. My sight becomes blurry as I feel the pain in my chest intensified.

"Y/N-Chan!" I hear someone said. I know it's Kanroji-San since she's the only other girl in this room, since Shinobu-San is pretty busy trying to create more antidote. I feel her hand on my back as I start coughing up more blood. My body eventually falls to the side as everything went dark.

***

Tanjiro P.O.V

I'm just sitting on the hospital's bed, talking with Zenitsu as Inosuke rested in his. I'm not sure if he's asleep or if he's listening to us. It's hard to tell because he's wearing a mask.

I jump when the door suddenly slams open. I turn to look at the door, wide-eyed. Naho stands there with a look of panic on her face. "What is it, Naho-Chan?" I asked with a worried gaze.

"Tanjiro-San! It's your sister! Y/N-San!" Naho said. I can feel my breath getting caught in my throat at the mention of my little sister. "Y-You better c-come quick!" She said. She turns around and runs off. I quickly follow her, not caring how my body aches with every moves.

She leads me to a room. I notice Sumi and Kiyo are here too as they stand next to a bed. They turn to look at me with tears in their eyes. I walk forward shakily. My eyes widened when I saw Y/N laying on the bed.

She looks so weak and frail. Her face looks paper white and so pale. I kneel down next to the bed, placing a hand on her head. Her skin feels cold against the palm of my hand.

"Y-Y/N... what happened to her?" I asked, turning to look at the triplets. Naho starts to explain how Oyakata-sama requested for her to try curing him from his curse. But instead of curing him, she ended up in so much pain and starts coughing out blood. Shinobu-San can't seem to figure out what's the cause for her to ended up being in such state.

I turn to look at Y/N. Tears starts to stream down my cheeks as I stare at her worriedly. "Y-Y/N... please be okay. Don't leave me and your Nee-San. We still need you, sis" I cried out. I place my forehead on her hand which I held in mine. Please, Y/N...

Wake up

*to be continued*