Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

"Here... take her and stay close to us" I said. The man take the girl in his arms. I turn around and focus on the demon. I notice how the demon's teeth starts spinning. I clench my grip around my sword's hilt. I can't afford to be afraid now. I have to defeat this demon. I'm sure if we all work together, we'll be able to defeat that demon.

-A Deep Dive-

Y/N P.O.V

It turns out there weren't just one. There were three. But the aura I feel are the same in every single one. Which means, they're the same demons that split into three. I wonder if this is what Urokodaki-San told us about, the Demon Blood Art. If that's what it is, then this demon will be harder to beat compare to the first demon we faced.

I jump out of the way when the demon appear beneath me. I swing my sword, managing to cut the demon's arm. I click my tongue in annoyance. It's hard to fight them because they kept on diving under. I can't use my UV flash bomb, because it's not going to work if they keep disappearing. I only have limited amount, so I shouldn't be wasting them.

I turn my head to look at Onii-Chan. One of the demon's clone is coming after him. He won't be able to react in time. But before the demon manage to land a hit on him, the box carrying Nee-San slams open and a leg kicked his head and twisted his head around.

"Nee-San!" I said, as she steps out of the box

"Nee-San!" I said, as she steps out of the box. I let out a relieved sigh, glad that our brother is alright. She turn to me and closes her eyes.

"Y/N... Nezuko" I hear Onii-Chan said. I turn my head to look at our brother. There's a black water in front to him. "Both of you should focus on protecting these two. I'm going in..." he said.

"Onii-Chan..." I said. He gives me a reassuring smile. I just nod my head, deciding to trust him. He steps inside the black water. I watch as his body slowly sinks in. "Nee-San... focus on these two. I'll fight the demon" I said. She turn to look at me and nod her head. I focus to trying to sense where the demon will be striking next. 

I jump out of the way when the demon attacks me. I lost my footing as the demon tries to strike me again. I wince when I feel my forehead getting cut by the demon's claw. The demon went to attack me again, when Onii-Chan jumps out of the whole.

"Hands off my sister!" He said. He cuts off the demon's arms. He point his sword at the demon. "Tell me what you know about a demon named Kibutsuji Muzan" he said. I hear a shaky breath coming from the demon.

"I can't tell you..." he said. From his voice and the look on his face. It's obvious that he's terrified. "I can't tell you!!" He yelled. I quickly slash my sword, decapitating the demon. I let out a sigh and place my sword back in my sheathe.

"Once again... we failed to get an information..." I said. Onii-Chan pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his torso, burying my face into the crook of his neck.