ACT 3 - five.

"So I think we should do some fun stuff before going to the paddock" Lando said as he put this stuff down in our room.

We landed in Bahrain only a couple of hours ago, but he couldn't sit still, he wanted to keep busy, he was always like that.

"What do you have in mind?"

He had that mischievous smile on his face, so I knew he was up to something.

"We are only an hour away from Dubai, from the dunes. We have access to a private plane, hotels and we only have to be in the paddock two days from now"

I chuckled, immediately understanding what he was trying to say. "You wanna go to Dubai?"

"Indeed I do" he nodded. "We need to have some fun"

But I know he meant I needed to have fun, which he was right about.

—————————-

We didn't really talk on the plane, we both had our own things to do, things to organize.

It was something that made our relationship as strong as it was.

We checked in, yet another hotel and got ready for the dunes. I was actually pretty excited for it.

"You know what I realized?" Lando said as he walked out of the bathroom. "That your head hurts when you think too much?" I jokingly said.

He faked laughed while walking closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I actually never saw your house, you do have a house, right?"

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I do have a house"

But he was right, we never went to my place. I was always staying in hotels or his place lately.

"Where is it?"

"I have one in Monaco and one in Greece" I answered.

"Greece? Why Greece?" He raised his eyebrow. As if it was such a weird country to live in.

I actually love it and went there if I wanted to escape from it all - maybe I had to go there soon.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Why not"

He rolled his eyes laughing and pecked my lips quickly. "Let's go princess"

"Lando, wait" I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him back. "I just wanted to say how thankful I am for you"

"You don't need to-" he started but I pressed my finger on his lips.

I definitely needed to thank him.

"You've been so patient with me, so caring and I know you are quite horny" I chuckled.

It was getting very noticeable the past few days. He would get hard whenever we cuddled or when I brushed my hand even somewhere near his dick.

I obviously understood that - we didn't have sex for months, or he didn't at least.

"Can you blame me?" He looked at me, brushing his thumb against my cheek. "You're pretty cute, you know"

But I wasn't anymore. He remembered me without the scars and cuts. He remembered me from before everything happened.

"I love you" I whispered. "I just don't want you to be less attractive to me, I don't want you to see my body like this"

"Rae, I truly love every part of you" he assured me. "But if you're not ready then I'll wait until you are" he pecked my lips quickly.

But I wanted to taste him longer, I wanted to feel his tongue against mine.

I pulled him closer again, pressing my lips against his and deepened the kiss. I opened up for him and he didn't hesitate to brush his tongue against mine.

We didn't kiss like this for a long time, we only shared quick kisses, but this, this was exactly what I needed.

He groaned on my lips. "How can you expect me not to get a boner when you kiss me like this?"

I laughed, pushing him a little. "Let's go have some fun"

He titled his head with a smirk but he quickly understood that I didn't mean sex, not yet.

Even though I think I would be ready pretty soon.

@RaeDelvey: The best part of me was always you

@RaeDelvey: The best part of me was always you. ❤️

Liked by @LandoNorris, @ItsJuliette, @Charlottesine and 828.718 others.

@LandoNorris: ❤️
@ItsJuliette: Ah my two favorites
@MaxFewtrell: Can u ask him if he took my shirt?
@user1: Omg Rae, I missed your posts!
@user2: Good to see you're okay!
@user3: Favorite couple 🥰
@user4: they're my parents
      > @user5: Imagine if they are ur parents for real tho. You will get good looks and lots of money 😅