ACT 6 - five.

As I promised to Lando, I didn't push Zak to fire Violet or anything.

I didn't know exactly why he wanted to protect her, but I trust him. He was sometimes a bit too nice.

He had a lot to do before the race, so I decided to take a little walk around the paddock and let him do his thing.

It was busy and I liked the little chaos sometimes.

No one really paid attention to me, everyone was busy doing his own thing.

Everyone, except for Max, who was standing outside of his hospitality and looking at me with a smile on his face.

"What are you looking at?" I looked at him. "I am looking at you" he answered.

We had a past and I wanted to keep it that way, a past.

"Awesome, have a good race" I smiled at him and walked passed him.

But instead of saying thanks, he walked after me.

"Did you tell Lando already?" He asked a bit too loud. "About what?"

"You know what I'm talking about Rae"

I turned my head to him. "Don't push it Max, don't push me"

He put his hands in the air and laughed. "I wouldn't dare, I know what you're capable of."

I rolled my eyes. He was trying to annoy me, I knew him too well but I wasn't gonna give in.

I didn't answer and walked to the Mclaren garage. Lando was standing next to his strategist, going through the data and statistics.

He was so cute when he was focused. Who was I kidding? He was always cute and I bet he would be even more cute when this nugget decides to come out.

He was gonna be the best dad. I already knew that.

But I never doubted myself more than in these past few months.

He was gonna be a good dad, but was I going to be a good mom? I doubted that.

I never had an example.

And worse of all, one of us has to give up their job.

We both knew that, but we didn't talk about it. We both didn't want to give up the thing we loved to do.

We couldn't raise a baby when we both were traveling the world.

I fought so hard for the hotels, I wasn't gonna them sign over to someone else, not after everything I went through.

And Lando fought hard for a spot in F1, he wasn't gonna give up on that either.

We didn't think this through at all.

Lando turned his head, we locked eyes and he smiled, while walking up to me.

"Baby, how are you? I am sorry I've been busy today" he was standing next to me, leaning a bit on the table behind us.

"I am good and I understand, don't worry."

"I will win this race for you" he said as he kissed my lips quickly and put his hands on my belly. "And for our nugget."

I put my hands on his and smiled. "And we both will be here to support you"

"Fuck, I love you so much, you have no idea" he said as he pulled me closer and brushed my back with his fingers.

But I couldn't say it back, I just felt as if I was keeping secrets and I hated it.

I was definitely keeping secrets and it was something I didn't have before. We used to be so open with each other.

But I needed to be honest with him because if I didn't, I knew Max was gonna tell him.

And that would be even worse.