ACT 4 - six.

Lando and I got here a day ago and we've spend the day together, just walking around and explore the city. 

No one really knew us here or they just didn't care about us.
Which was perfect.

Max and Martin arrived a couple of hours ago and Lando went out with them to grab some food for the barbecue they wanted to do.

Guys and barbecues, I swear.

Charlotte and Charles didn't arrive yet, so I was alone in the house. I didn't mind, it gave me some time to relax on my own and think about everything that happened.

Lando was right, there was something weird about Elvis. He checked in only a few days before everything happened and he specifically asked if Lando and I were still married.

Why would he be so interested in that?

But on the other hand, he never did something to hurt me and he had no reason to do so.
I never met the guy before Lando and I got married.

"Honey, we are home" I could hear Max Fewtrell behind me, so I turned my head to them. "There are my three favorite guys" I laughed.

"Hey" Lando put his hand on his chest, acting as if he was offended. "I thought I was your favorite, I even bought you fish"

He pointed at the bag in his hand and made a face as if he was disgusted.

I laughed, putting my hand out for him. He put the bag in Max's hand and walked to me, putting his hand in mine.

"Did you relax a little?" He asked softly. I nodded. "I did, thank you"

He sat down next to me and we both enjoyed the silence and each other.

It felt good to have him here with me, to open up, not only to him but to his friends as well.

I've never felt as loved as I did right now.

——————————

Charlotte and Charles arrived later that day, just in time for the barbecue.

Charles immediately flocked around the barbecue with the guys and Charlotte sat down with me at the table.

"Pretty nice house you have here" she nudged my shoulder. "I wish you showed me this sooner"

"I am sorry, it was my little sanctuary away from home"

And I wasn't ready to share it, until now.

"I have to tell you something" I said as I looked back at the guys. They weren't looking at us, nor were they paying attention to us.

"I am gonna take revenge" I whispered. She looked at me with a sigh. "What do you mean?"

"Like I said, they won't get away with this"

Another sigh, she definitely didn't agree with this, but it didn't matter. No one would understand it because no one has been through the hell I've been through.

"You're not.." she leaned closer. "Kill them, right?"

I chuckled. "I am gonna tor-" I said but Lando interrupted me as he put a fish in front of me.

"Oh, thank you baby" I looked up at him and put my hand on his arm.

For him to even be this close to a fish definitely showed his love to me.

He sat down next to me, with another plate with meat on it. "Enjoy it baby"

"You too" I said with a smile and grabbed my fork but he quickly stopped me. "Wait.." he said.

He grabbed my face and kissed me, passionately.

"What was that for?" I smiled on his lips. "I am not kissing you after you eat that thing" he pointed at the fish.

I started laughing. He was the only one who could make me laugh like that and I love him so much for it.