ACT 4 - two.

I was laying on the couch when Lando walked up to me and crawled on top of me, resting his head on my boobs.

He hurried back from Italy just to cuddle me and the best part was that he had a week off before his next race, which was here, in Monaco.

"Will those two always be here?" He whispered, nodding at Juliette and Zayden who were laying on my other couch.

"Probably yeah" I chuckled. He groaned a little but I knew he actually didn't mind.
He liked the both of them and he felt better when they were around me.

Over the past few months, we spend more time at my penthouse than in his apartment.

I don't know why I never told him I had a penthouse here, did he really think I lived in my hotels?

To be fair, most of the time, I did but I actually liked my place here.

It was nice and quiet and lately I really needed that.

"I love you" Lando whispered and kissed me right between my boobs. "I love you too"

I put my hand under his shirt and brushed my fingers against his back, up to his neck. I knew he liked that, I knew he wasn't paying attention to the television anymore.

And not much later, he fell asleep on my boobs. This man could sleep anywhere and within 2 minutes, especially after a race weekend.

"Rae are y-" Zayden started but I quickly put my finger in front of my lips and pointed at Lando.

He got the hint and lowered his voice to a whisper. "Are you going on a morning run with me tomorrow?"

Juliette hated morning runs, so that's why I joined him most of the time. Monaco was a beautiful place to run, especially in the early morning.

I nodded. "I will" I whispered. He put his thumb up and brushed his fingers against Juliette's arm.

She looked at me with a little frown. Jealousy, even though she had nothing to be jealous of.

My heart was only beating for this man laying on top of me. No one could come between that. Quite literally because I was already married to him.

Still the best decision my drunk ass made.

———————————-

"So you and Lando are still going strong?" Zayden asked as we stopped for a breather during our morning run.

"Yes, we are so good" I nodded. He was still asleep when I left but I left a little note behind so he wouldn't immediately think the worst.

"Good" he said between his breaths. "You guys are cute together"

"So are you and Juliette, she really loves you"

I never saw her like this before, she couldn't stop touching him, was constantly checking her phone or wanted to talk about him all the time.

"And she loves you too" he chuckled. "She would go to the end of the world for you"

I smiled at him because I knew he was right. She thought she owed me for giving her the position as my assistant, which wasn't the truth.

No matter what Nora said, she was capable of doing great things, she deserved even more than just being my assistant.

Way more.

"Lucky me" I laughed a little but stopped pretty quickly.

There was that eerie feeling again. Someone was watching me. I looked behind me, but once again, there was no one who looked familiar or even paid attention to us.

"What's wrong?" Zayden frowned, looking around as well. "Do you have the feeling someone is watching us?" I asked.

I couldn't be the only one who felt this, right?

"Uh, no?"

I sighed. It was probably all in my mind. I was probably still worried about Nora and Rhett but for some reason, I didn't think it were them.

"I'll race you to my place" I nudged Zayden and started running.

He would beat me anyways, but I just wanted to get away from here.