ACT 4 - five.

Zayden took Juliette out to celebrate her promotion, so Lando and I were alone at my penthouse.

"Finally a moment to ourselves" he said as he crawled next to me on the couch. "So I assume your meeting went well?"

"It did" I said as I wrapped my arms around him. "But something weird happened just before"

He tilted his head, waiting for me to explain further. "You know I had the feeling someone was watching me for several months now?"

He nodded.

"I figured out who it was"

"You did? Who?" He sat up a little bit more straight now. "Elvis"

He started laughing but quickly stopped when he realized I was serious.

"Elvis? Why would he stalk you?"

Good question, I wasn't entirely sure about the answer.

"He said he owed it to my dad, he knew him" I explained.

Lando frowned. "Hmm" he said. It was clear that he thought it was a bit weird too.

I told him everything Elvis said and I saw him frowning the entire time.

"But you saw him at your hotel a couple of days before you got kidnapped, right?" He asked.

I honestly couldn't remember, so I shrugged my shoulders.

"You said he checked in" he said and it came all back to me. "Yes you're right, he checked in and asked if we were still married"

We were both silent for a while, probably thinking about him, but I didn't want to think too much about that time in my life.

I was desperately trying to forget that.

We decided to relax and enjoy our evening together, without having to worry about anything else.
Sometimes it was nice just to lay next to him and try to forget the world around us.

He was brushing my back, he was so caring lately. Every time I was with him, I felt butterflies, even after a year.

I never felt something like this before.

"Do you, maybe, wanna come to Greece with me?" I asked, almost in a whisper.

He would be the first one to see my house there, he would be the only one who I took there.

"Absolutely, when?"

"Tomorrow?" I said as I sat up and took a sip from my water. I was afraid he might say no, because I really needed some time away with him.

And away from that Elvis guy.

He chuckled. "Sure, I can come with you for a few days but I have to come back for the race"

"Oh yay" I said enthusiastically and pecked my lips against his.

"Just us? Or do you want to invite more people?" He asked, but he wasn't pushing me.

But maybe it would be a good idea to invite some friends. To open up to more people. I used to be so guarded but that changed when I met Lando.

"Maybe Charles and Charlotte and a couple of your friends?" I suggested.

"Sure, I will ask Max and Martin, they were coming to Monaco anyways" he smiled so widely, I could see how much he was looking forward to it.

He pulled me back in his arms and kissed me all over my face.

"I love you so much, Rae, you have no idea" he said in between kisses.

But I had an idea because I felt the same for him.

The only problem was that I also felt as if it would be our last vacation together, because I had to do something after the Monaco Grand Prix.

I was hoping he would understand, but I was afraid he wouldn't.