ACT 2 - two.

They kept me tied up for days, letting me only out when I needed to go to the bathroom, or to eat.

Not that I got a lot of food, no, they were trying to make me weak.

And unfortunately they were succeeding.

Nora untied me a few days ago, so I could walk around this freaking bedroom freely, but I literally had nothing to do, except try and find a way to escape.

"Good night Rae" Nora and Rhett walked in, Nora was holding up a few papers. "How are you feeling?"

"Awesome" I snapped. I wasn't gonna tell them that I almost couldn't stand on my legs anymore, I wasn't gonna tell them my stomach was rumbling.

I definitely wasn't gonna tell them I was slowly cracking down.

"So, we asked you nicely once, but the papers still aren't signed" she threw the papers on the bed.

"You're crazy if you actually think I'm gonna sign them"

She wanted me to sign papers to give her all the hotels. She wanted me to hand over everything my dad worked for.

She chuckled. "And you are stupid not to sign them" she nudged Rhett. "He's been nice for a long time, but I don't know how long he'll be able to keep calm"

Little did she know that he wasn't being nice, at all.

He tried to force himself on me a couple of times.

"Sign the damn papers, Rae" she yelled, taking a step closer to me.

I tilted my head and smiled. "Over my dead body"

"We might just need to do that"

She turned around and nodded to Rhett before leaving the room, leaving me alone with Rhett.

He walked up to me, a damn smirk on his face.

"I think it's time we explore each other again, don't you think?" His fingers tugged on the hoodie I was wearing.

It's the only thing I was wearing, besides my underwear. They took away my pants, probably to make me weaker, but honestly I didn't really care.

If Rhett wanted to have his way with me, then he wouldn't care if I was wearing pants or not.

"No thanks" I leaned against the dresser behind me. He didn't need to know that I was so hungry, I couldn't think straight, I couldn't see straight.

"I don't think you're in a position to make demands" he walked closer, putting his hands next to each side of my hips.

Just like Lando did that night.

"You're getting weaker, you don't wanna show it, but I can see it in your eyes" he grabbed my face, making me look at him, straight in his ugly eyes.

"And that's exactly what she wants, she wants you so weak and hungry that you'll sign the papers"

"And what do you want?" I asked.

He cocked his head, but didn't say a word.

"Nora wants the hotels, but what are you getting out of it, Rhett?"

I already noticed she wanted me to hand them over to her and only her. Rhett was getting nothing out of this, except maybe if she offered him money.

But he was even dumber than I thought if he would trust her.

"You" he said softly, as if he then realized how dumb that sounded.

It was extremely dumb.

This wasn't beauty and the beast. I wasn't gonna fall in love with him.

But I would be the dumb one if I didn't use this to my advantage.

"Really? You're doing this for nothing else but me?" I asked softly, trying to be as cute as I could.

"I can't stop thinking about you, Rae"

Except when you were fucking my sister.

He didn't want me, he wanted power. I already noticed that the times he forced himself on me and he had sex with my sister when she was in charge of the hotels.

"When you sign the papers, Nora promised me you would be mine"

I frowned at that. How could he be so stupid?

I chuckled. "And how exactly is she gonna do that?"

Another moment of silence, where Rhett finally realized what an idiot he actually was.
He was following his dick, for nothing.

There was no way in hell I would be with him, touch him or fuck him, not willingly at least.

He scoffed and turned around, out of the room and I let out a breath.

I needed to convince Rhett to let me out of this damn room, so I could at least figure out where I was.

Nora couldn't be here all the time, right?