ACT 3 - nine.

I walked in Lando's house after a day in the hotel, it was a busy day but I also couldn't really concentrate.

I didn't feel these eyes on me when I was inside, not when I was in the hotel, not when I was in Lando's house.

Someone was definitely following me but stopped when I got inside.

I fell down on the couch with a huge sigh. I felt so tired, I couldn't sleep properly anymore - I saw them in my nightmares.

Every single night.

I was slowly starting to go crazy, especially now they were walking around freely.

They didn't deserve that, I needed to do something.

"Hi baby" I heard Lando's voice but he wasn't supposed to be here, he was supposed to be on a plane.

I sat up and looked at him, confused. "You should be on a plane right now"

He cocked his head, with a smile on his face. "I couldn't leave while we were fighting"

He walked up to me, sat down next to me and nudged me playfully. "Cuddles?"

I smiled and nodded. He pulled me next to him, wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

We laid there, in silence, for about ten minutes.

"They got out" I broke the silence. "I know" he mumbled.

I looked up at him, tilting my head. "Jules called me" he explained.

So that's why he stayed here. Not because of our fight, but because he wanted to check if I was fine.

It was cute either way.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Like I wanna run away, like I wanna jump of a bridge, like I wanna kill them"

"You will do none of that, right?"

I put my head back on his chest. "No" I lied.

"I've heard Dell is breaking their contract" I changed the subject. "Yeah" he brushed his hand against my back.

"You're not worried about that?"

I could hear him sigh. "Not really, we can lose one sponsor, we just have to find another one quickly, very quick"

"Hmm" I muttered.

I definitely needed to make sure Hilton wasn't gonna drop them.

"Is Max around?" I asked. "No, he's staying with his dad"

"Can we try again?" I said, sitting down on him. "Try what?"

I didn't answer with words, it was easier to show him what I meant anyways.

I took my dress off and threw it away, revealing the scars on my arms, on my belly, on the side of my body.

But he didn't seem disgusted, his breathing started to pick up as he sat a little straighter.

I tugged on his shirt and it only took him a second to take it off. I let my hand travel down his chest, he was absolutely perfect, so handsome.

How did I get so lucky.

I stopped when I reached his pants and started unbuttoning it slowly. He helped me push it lower and it was clear to see how he felt about me.

I was worried that he wouldn't find me attractive anymore but this man got a boner just by looking at me, I wasn't even naked yet.

He could tell me a thousand times how beautiful I was but this, this exactly proved that.

He bit his lip and pushed me down, crawling on top of me and kissing every little part of my body, scars included.

I giggled and wrapped my legs around him.

"You.." he said as he put his thumb on my lower lip and looked down at my body. "You will be the death of me"

He put his lips against mine, kissing me passionately, hungry. His body pressed against mine.

We were both so horny, for each other. This wasn't gonna last long as we were already ready to explode but we had an entire night to enjoy each other.

I didn't think about Rhett again, I didn't see him anymore. I only saw Lando and he saw me for who I was.

He saved me from the horrible images in my mind and now it was time to get rid of the nightmares.

I couldn't fix that with sex, I had to get even. I had to get my revenge on Nora and Rhett.

May God have mercy on them, because I won't.