ACT 2 - five.

"Stacy?" I looked at my sister. She knew about this? She was in on it?

"Hello Rae" she looked at me, her face immediately dropped. "Y-you look..." she turned her face to Nora. "What did you do to her?"

I still had my sleeves rolled up so she saw the cuts on my arms.

"What? Did you really expect she would sign those papers if I asked nicely?"

Nora chuckled a little. "I had to torture her a little but she's still stubborn, thinking we wouldn't actually kill her"

She closed the door behind her, but she didn't lock it.

She didn't lock the door.

"But you see Rae, your sister is on our side" she had that fucking smirk on her face.

I knew what she was hinting at, but I didn't answer. I was calculating my chances if I stabbed her, here and now.

I could easily take Stacy and Nora, even if I was only on 10% of my normal strength.

But Rhett, I didn't know which side he was on. I couldn't beat him if he decided to be on their side.

"So, you thought we wouldn't kill you, but you're so wrong about that." She walked up to me. "You don't have kids, no husband, your only family is her"

She pointed at Stacy, who was still standing in front of the door.

"If you die, she would inherit everything and she agreed to split it with us"

I raised my eyebrow at her, ignoring her and looking at Stacy. "Why though?"

"Dad always liked you better, you were his favorite, he always left me in the dark, he never trusted me"

Because you are a fucking nutjob.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. She inherited his fucking money, mansion and cars. She never wanted to manage the hotels in the first place.

She was such a pushover.

"Don't roll your eyes at her" Nora snapped, putting her knife against my throat.

I was cornered between her, the kitchen counter and Rhett.

If I stabbed her now, she would instantly kill me.

"Stop it, Nora" Rhett crossed his arms in front of his chest. "You should shut the fuck up Rhett, do you really think she loves you?"

She chuckled and Rhett snapped his face to me. Time to defuse this situation, he still had to think I liked him.

"Did you forget to take your pills this morning, Nora?" I smirked.

Rhett let out a chuckle, which made Nora cut the knife even deeper in my skin.

"Do you think it's funny? Didn't you fucking listen? I have no problem killing you, I would still get everything"

She meant Lando, she was so delusional if she thought he would cry in her arms. She texted him from my phone, not once, but multiple times.

She showed me every text.

She told him I was done with him, again and at first he didn't believe it, but he definitely did now.

It was my fault for playing with his heart before, he knew I was capable of doing this, but not anymore.

He knew I changed, he knew I truly love him. I never loved someone as much as I love him.

He had to realize that. I knew he felt it too on that night.

"You're wrong about one thing Nora" I looked at her straight in her eyes. "Yeah? What's that?"

"Stacy will inherit nothing"

She loosened the grip on the knife. "What do you mean?"

"My husband will inherit my money, my cars, all the hotels, everything"

She frowned, looking back at Stacy who just shrugged her shoulders.

My hand went into my jogging pants, slowly, trying to grab my knife but I couldn't find it anymore.

Fuck.

This might kill me, but at this point I didn't care anymore so I leaned closer to her and whispered.

"Lando will get everything"