ACT 1 - three.

ONE YEAR AGO

"Put everything on red" Max Fewtrell and I were sitting at the roulette table, when a girl was standing next to us all of a sudden.

I looked at her, it was that same girl from earlier today. "Oh hi you came" Max said as he got up and hugged her.

"Do you know her?"

Max and that girl both chuckled as they looked at each other. "We know each other for a full 2 hours" she said. "Rae, remember?"

I looked at her, letting my eyes travel over her body. I had to admit that she was beautiful, but she also seemed so full of herself, not the type of girl I liked, but fair enough if Max wanted to try with her.

"So put everything on red" she said again, nudging me a little. "Drinks are on you all night if we lose" I said as I put all my chips on red.

"And drinks are on you if I win" she smirked. "Fair enough" I agreed.

Safe to say, we lost.

"Oh well, I never had much luck at these things" she shrugged her shoulders as if we just didn't lose 10k. "Let's go party, drinks are on me"

I looked at Max, what kind of girl did he bring here? He just shrugged his shoulders and followed her.

—————————-

Three hours and a lot of drinks later, I was messed up and so was she. I think Max was the only one who was still slightly sober.

Most of the time, I was a shy guy around girls, especially girls who looked as good as she did. She was absolutely beautiful. But I wasn't shy around her, because she made it feel so easy around her, I was so comfortable.

I looked at her as she was dancing. Her hips moving following the beat of the music. Every guy was looking at her, but she, she was looking at me.

She grabbed my hand, pulling me with her. "I don't dance" I laughed.

"You don't need to" her hand brushed against my arm. "I will dance around you so you'll look good" she laughed, wrapping her arms around my neck.

She didn't care who I was and I had no idea who she was, but I never felt so connected to someone. I never felt so comfortable. My heart has never beaten faster.

"Let's get married" I blurted out. She tilted her head and looked at me before throwing her head back and started laughing. "I'm serious" I said.

"Lando, I don't marry guys before kissing them" she leaned closer to my ear. "You know, you might be a prince who will turn into a frog"

"Ribbit ribbit" I jokingly mimicked a frog. "Exactly that" she laughed.

"So, if I kiss you, you'll marry me?" I said, putting my hand on her cheek. "This is the best proposal ever" she mumbled, leaning closer to my lips.

I put my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her to me. Our lips touched and the room fell away.  We weren't surrounded by drunk people anymore - it was just her and I.

She tilted her head, deepening the kiss. We kissed until our lips were sore and we both backed away, just a little.

"So?" I smirked at her. "You're still as handsome as before" she licked her lips.

I pulled her with me and gestured at Max to follow us outside. "Wait, you're serious about this?" she asked as she followed me.

I didn't answer, I didn't need to.

We laughed the entire way to the chapel as we explained Max what we were about to do.

We just walked in the first chapel we saw.

It was nothing special but that didn't matter. Rae was special enough.

"Uh mate" Max pulled me aside. "Are you sure about this?"

I laughed, he was being the concerned friend right now, but I was sure about this. I also was drunk, very drunk.

"Yes" I wanted to walk passed him, back to Rae, but he grabbed my arm again. "You know nothing about her and you're about to marry her, think about it mate"

I frowned. "I know her, she's beautiful, sarcastic, sweet" I looked at Rae, who was staring at a man dressed as Elvis. "She's everything I want"

Max just rolled his eyes. He didn't understand it, but he didn't need to.

I was gonna marry this girl who had a whole conversation with someone dressed as Elvis. She was gonna be my wife.

"Come on Elvis, put this show on the road" I said as I put my arm around Rae's waist. She turned her head to me. "Elvis is gonna marry us, how insane" she whispered.

I looked at her and laughed. She did realize Elvis was dead, right?

Only 10 minutes later, everything was done. We said our I do's and walked outside as a married couple.

"You're gonna ruin my life, aren't you?" I smirked as I looked down at her. "Oh, you have no idea how much we're gonna mess each other up" she laughed.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I pressed my lips against hers as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

My hands roved her back and I parted my lips, letting her tongue brush against mine. She deepened the kiss, her hands went through my hair and I never experienced a kiss like this.

"Mrs. Norris" I mumbled against her lips. "Doesn't that sound amazing?" she smiled.

This girl was gonna ruin my life, in the best way possible.