ACT 5 - eight.

"You thought what?" Juliette dropped her fork a little as she looked at me.

"She thought it was you" Lando said and pointed his fork at her.

We were finally having the double date we talked about so many times.
Lando and I were sitting on one side while Juliette and Zayden were sitting at the other.

"But don't worry Jules.." he said before putting his fork in his mouth. "I always knew it wasn't you"

"Should I be offended that you thought I would want to frame you? That I would kill Nora?"

Well yeah, she definitely should be offended, but could you blame me? J.D? Everything pointed at her.

But I was glad it wasn't her after all.

"I am sorry Juliette, let me make it up to you" I smiled.

She crossed her arms and pushed her plate away. "I'm listening"

"What about a little vacation to Spain? This weekend?" I said cheerfully and put my hand on Lando's leg.

"Are you inviting us to your boyfriend's race?" She raised her eyebrow, but I could almost see a little smile.

"My husband's race" I corrected her.

Lando chuckled and kissed my cheek quickly.

"So does it mean that you're coming to watch the race?" He whispered.

I nodded. "Of course, I'll try to be at every possible race from now on"

And not just to work in the hotels while I was there. No, I really wanted to be there for him from beginning to end.

It's what he deserved and it's what I wanted.

"You guys are so in love, it's disgusting" Juliette laughed as she put her head on Zayden's shoulder. "Luckily, so are we"

We started laughing, because everything was so perfect right now. So damn perfect.

————————————

"So what do we do now?" Lando asked, sat down next to me on the couch and pulled me in his arms.

"What do you mean?" I asked, snuggling more in his arms.

He shrugged his shoulders. "We have no drama around us anymore, everything calmed down"

"It's boring" we laughed at the same time.

But it wasn't boring, it was perfect.

I put my head on his chest, grabbed the remote and put the tv on.

Once again, we had to choose between his apartment and my penthouse and we picked his apartment for tonight.

We were always together, it was crazy to keep both of our places. We already talked about it and agreed to live together.

In his apartment.

And I would give my penthouse to Juliette. She deserved it and I knew she used to struggle.

With the penthouse and new promotion, she would never have to struggle again.

"But I'm serious baby, don't you think it's time to take the next step?" Lando shook me out of my thoughts.

"We already agreed on living together" I mumbled.

He rolled his eyes. "We already practically lived together, that's hardly a step"

He was right, I couldn't even remember the last time we slept at separate places, except when he was away to a race of course.

"What do you mean then?"

He whispered something in my ear and pulled me under him. His fingers brushed against my cheek to my lips and he kissed me.

He kissed me like he never did before.

His tongue swirled with mine, his body pressed against mine. I could feel how hard he was already.

I guess he really was ready for the next step and honestly, so was I.