ACT 1 - one.

Lando's POV

It felt weird to be back in Vegas after everything that happened. Last year, I got married to Rae.

Back then, I thought it was the stupidest thing I ever did.
But she turned out to be the girl I fell for the hardest.

She was so unbelievably beautiful, I noticed that since the first time I saw her. She was not only beautiful, she was also smart, strong, confident and had a heart of gold.

She never broke the Mclaren contract, she said it was just a business decision, but I knew that wasn't true.

She didn't break it because of me.

I still followed her on Instagram, but sometimes I wish I didn't. It broke my heart to see how she moved on.

She was dating Mason, hung out with every football player on this planet, went to parties with The Kardashians, but most of the time, she just spend time with Juliette and Charlotte.

I think she hired Juliette as her personal assistant because she seemed to be everywhere she went.

I haven't heard from her in months. Not since she walked out my room that evening.

I wish I just pulled her back in my arms, kissed her and never let her go.

But she was gonna be here, she would attend the Vegas Grand Prix and the Mclaren party.

"Are you okay baby?" Violet wrapped her arms around me from behind and put her head on my shoulder.

"Yes, just nervous" I said. "You'll do great, I know you will" she kissed my cheek.

But I wasn't nervous because of the race. I was nervous because I was gonna see Rae again.

I was nervous because my feelings for her never left, they were still there, even after months. Even if we were both dating someone else.

We divorced a few months ago, she filled the papers and I agreed with everything she wanted. I didn't need her money, I didn't need her business.

I only wanted her.

"Anyways, I have a meeting with Zak about PR stuff" she rolled her eyes, licked my cheek and walked out of my drivers room.

I wiped my cheek with my hand and watched her leave.

I didn't answer. I honestly didn't care.

Just as Vi walked out, Max Fewtrell walked in. It used to be awkward between us. He had sex with Rae, he saw her naked.

Worst of all, he liked her and I told him to choose between her and me.

He left Rae, but I knew he still hated me for that.

I didn't care, he had sex with her while she was still my wife, pretty fucked up.

"Mate, you never guess who I saw in the paddock" Max said as he closed the door behind him.

"Rae?"

He looked confused. "Yeah, did you know she was coming?"

I nodded. I obviously knew, that's why I packed my black shirt. It was her favorite shirt on me.

"Was she alone?"

Max leaned against the wall, he probably already suspected what I was trying to ask.

"No, Juliette is with her" he looked at me, he knew that wasn't what I wanted to know. "But Mason isn't"

I nodded, got up and zipped my racing suit up.

So I just needed to do this race, change into her favorite outfit on me, put on her favorite cologne and win her over again.