ACT 2 - nine.

Rae's POV

A FEW MOMENTS EARLIER

"Wait, yo-you married Lando?" She stuttered, probably not believing a thing what I just said.

But I wasn't lying, I let him sign the papers but I never signed them myself.

I didn't know why, but I felt as if our story wasn't done yet and I was right.

I was so thankful I didn't divorce him at this moment. He was the only one who deserved all my money.

The only one who would do good things with it.

"Yes Nora, we did because we love each other"

And we were drunk that night, extremely drunk.

She looked back at Stacy. "And you didn't know?"

"As if she tells me anything." She barked back.

"God, you're useless"

One thing I could agree with Nora on.

And she was literally useless to Nora right now. She only brought her here to threaten me but the look on Nora's face revealed that she was stuck right now.

Her options were running out, she could kill me, but she gain nothing from it, no money, no hotels, nothing.

But at this point, I didn't really know if it mattered all that much. She hated me enough to kill me without reason.

She would probably enjoy seeing me bleed out.

But that street went both ways.

"Sign the fucking papers right now" she pushed her knife against my neck again. "My patience is running out, it's now or never"

Her hand was shaking, terrified or raging.

I bet it was the latter.

"Oh my God, Nora, stop" Stacy yelled as dramatically as she could. If I didn't know any better, she was the one standing with a knife against her throat.

"Shut the fuck up" Nora yelled, snapping her head back to Stacy.

Nora was right. I had no options left. She would kill me now and I wouldn't have tried getting out or I would try to get out now and maybe get killed.

The last option was the best one, I guess.

She was distracted now, so it was indeed now or never.

I grabbed her wrist which was holding the knife and kicked her in the stomach.

Rhett was standing next to me, but as I was already suspecting, he didn't defend Nora. Instead he grabbed Stacy and held her back.

The knife fell on the ground so I quickly grabbed it and stabbed it in her leg, making her fall down.

"You fucking bitch" she cried out. I pushed her down on her back and sat down on top of her.

"Oh, how the tables have turned" I laughed. "Rhett!" she yelled but he didn't react.

"It's just you and I, Nora" I smirked. "I should've killed you, just like I killed your dad!" a little smirk appeared on her face.

My heart stopped, I felt as if I could throw up any second now.

I looked up at Stacy, who's mouth fell open as well. She didn't know.

"Y-you did wha-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because she grabbed another knife she was carrying and stabbed it in my side.

I put my hand on my side, but all I could see was blood, all I could see was this fucking bitch who killed my dad and was now laying under me.

With a damn smirk on her face.

I could feel the blood pouring out of my body, I could feel how my body wasn't holding up anymore.

All the cuts, all the bruises, days without food and now losing all this blood.

I was dying, but not before I killed this bitch.