Chapter Twenty One, Rent Free

Peyton Williams

It's been about a week sense Zeke let my fingers inside him, and it lives in my head rent fucking free.

It was one of the hottest things I've ever experienced. School started back up, which hasn't been bad. I don't get as much alone time with Zeke, because things are so busy with school, the pack, and his therapy.

He had his second appointment yesterday, which went well. He said he feels a lot better. He hangs around the pack house more now. The anxiety meds must be helped.

"P, can I talk to you?" Nolan asks, as we finish up training. I'm sweaty, hot and so fucking tired. But I push harder every training because I have someone to protect.

"What's up?" I ask, as I make my way over to him.

"We're holding the transfer ceremony sooner than planned, since Sam's pregnant. We will be stepping into our roles before school ends. Which means you will have to, as well" he says, as we start the short walk to the pack house.

"I- Wow. I wasn't expecting it so soon. When is it being held?"

"Next weekend"

It's almost the weekend now, so that's a week away. Holy shit.

"That's so soon Nol. Why?"

"We want to do it before she shows, and then we have a lot to get in control before the pup comes," he explains, and it makes sense. Nodding, I stop once we get closer to the packhouse.

"Okay, what do you need from me?"

"Sam's going to ask Zeke for some help. We're going to round up the wolves for the labor part. Just mainly wanted to let you know" he nods once, then twice.

"Alright"

"Sam told me about it, she asked if I'd help her with preparing the meals' ' Zeke says, as I run my fingers through his hair. We're laying in my bed, with the tv on in the background. We've been cuddling for an hour now, ever since we both settled for the night.

"How was your day?'' I ask, as he turns over, rolling on top of me.

"It was okay, yours?" wrapping my arms around his torso, holding his body to mine, I shrug.

"Long, missed you" I murmured, placing a kiss to his check, down to his jaw, then to his exposed neck.

"Mmmm. Missed you too" he hums, his breath hitching when my teeth sink into his flesh.

"You know what i've been thinking about?'' I mumble into his neck, kissing his pulse. My voice is deep and seductive, it's so hard to keep my wolf in control.

"What?" he gasps softly.

"How well you took my fingers" pulling away, our eyes met. "How well you'll take me" His cheeks are pink, and his lips part.

"Do you- do you want that?" he asks, shyness creeping into his features.

"Yes, do you?"

He thinks for a moment, pushing up and off my body. It takes everything in me not to pull him back on top of me, but I scoot up leaning back against the headboard.

"Honestly?" he starts, sitting back on his knees on the bed. "I don't see why it has to be a big deal.. I wanted to be prepared, and not just jump into it. But yeah, I do. Not right now" the words rush out of his mouth. "I want more time to be prepared"

"What about after the ceremony?" my head tilts. He nods.

"Okay" he climbs over my body, pressing a kiss to my lips. "Plenty of time" he murmurs.

My bedroom door flies open, and Sam's shrek is loud. "Oops' ' she says, but doesnt make a move to leave. Zeke smiles, but scoots over to the spot besides me. "Sorry, but I need somewhere to hide, '' she huffs, climbing into my bed.

"Why?" Zeke asks, and she narrows her eyes.

"Nolan is driving me nuts. He is everywhere and doesn't let me do anything. Anything!'' She lays back resting on her elbows.

"He's worried about you," Zeke says, but Sam just glares.

"He can shove his worry up his ass"

A laugh bursts through me, and I shake my head. "It's his first pup, give him a break"

"Yeah yeah. Can we watch a movie or something? Oooo and get some food?" Her eyes cut to me, and I huffed. But I push out of bed, lean over and place a quick kiss on Zeke's lips.

"Send me what you guys want, I'll go get it. I'll try and distract Nol after for a couple hours. Then i get some alone time with my mate" and that's all i say before leaving.

"Fuck" Nolan groans.

"You suck" I grumble, tossing the control on the coffee table.

"I can't believe she's hiding from me" he sets his control besides mine.

"She just needs space. She's independent, she doesn't want you up her ass man." leaning back into the couch, I glance at him.

He leans back as well, running his fingers through his hair. "I'm just worried, she won't take it easy. And she tries to do everything herself. Everything. And the doctor said she needs to take it easy. But she wont, she tried to go to training today" he huffs once he finishes,

"She isn't fair into the pregnancy, she's already taken off training?"

"She's allowed to do light training," he mumbles.

"There's your compromise. Ask her to do light training. Do one with her after or before regular training."

He doesn't answer right away, then he sighs. "Alright" he pushes to his feet. "Lets go, i gotta talk to my mate"

I push to my feet, and follow silently behind Nolan. Once we get to my suite. We walk inside and head to my room. Zeke and Sam are passed out, cuddling. Sam is curled up behind Zeke, her head buried in his back.

They're adorable, although it's annoying she took my spot.

Nolan glances at me, raising a brow before climbing in my bed. He gently shakes Sam, who groans and shoves him off.

"Sleeping...shh" she whines, and Zeke mumbles.

"Shh" his voice is deep, raspy. She scoots closer to Zeke, and he buries his head under the blanket.

"She hates me," Nolan pouts. Pouts.

"Just carry her to bed. Talk when she wakes." He nods in agreement, and scopes her up. I help him with the door that leads to the hall.

Then I'm climbing back into my bed behind Zeke. I scoot closer, feeling his body heat. That's all I remember before I fall asleep.

A/N

The next chapter is posted on my patron, link in my bio! It will be posted here Monday. Enjoy! :)

There will also be another story on my patron, and book two of this trilogy will be starting soon on there as well! They all will be posted here eventually though!