Chapter Fifteen, Every Species

Peyton Williams

His arousal was all I could think about through the movies, until I fell asleep and it was my first thought when I woke up this morning.

It's not for the obvious reason. It's for the fact that he is giving this such a real chance. He wanted to cuddle, he let me touch him in a way that would turn him on, he continued to let me touch him that way.

I'm not sure if he noticed, but he would push into me, so not only was he hard when we left the theater room, I was too. I didn't make any further moves. I wanted too, gods did I want too. But we arent there yet, I don't think so. And honestly i'm not sure how to start it.

And that is what leads me to right now.

Watching gay porn.

I've been scrolling through videos, and I finally clicked on one. It started out with two guys kissing, which I'll admit sent my blood on fire. I never knew it would turn me on, but I guess I never gave it a chance.

The one guy is smaller, like Zeke, but with brown hair, the other guy is taller with black hair. He pulls the smaller one on his lap, and my head tilts a little. It's interesting to see, and the brunette grinds his hips down into the bigger guy.

Moaning and grunts are audible, stirring my cock to life. My thoughts wander, wondering what it would be like to have my mate in my lap, his hips meeting mine in frantic motions.

The bigger guy pushes the brunette onto the bed, pulling both their pants off in a swift movement. He lubes up his cock, while the brunette copies him. The man with black hair settles between the smaller one's legs, and grips both their cocks in his hands.

My mind instantly goes to Zeke, thinking of his pretty plump lips spread as I bring him pleasure. His gorgeous blue eyes rolled to the back of his head. My hips buck, as my hand cups my dick through my boxers.

Fuck.

I need to stop.

I glance at my laptop, watching the guy leave kisses all over the brunette's neck. My mind goes to marking Zeke, how sexy he will look wearing my mark.

Fuck.

It takes me about thirty seconds to decide what I want to do.

My cocks free from my boxers, and in my hand in record time. I lean over, grabbing lube from my night stand. I squirt some on myself, rubbing it over my throbbing member.

The video still plays, but my eyes flutter shut when I stroke myself from base to tip.

I wonder how Zeke would feel, is he bigger than me?  Would he make noise?  Would he be quiet?

I pick up my pace, a heavy sigh coming from my lips. Fuck, would he be the bottom?

I don't think I want to, not right away anyways. But would he?

He'd be so-

"Peyton?'' I suck in my bottom lip, hearing my mate's soft voice sends me over the edge. It plays with my fantasy, and biting hard enough blood floods my mouth. Cum squirts from my tip, coating my covered stomach.

"Uh, hold up. I'll be out in a second "I lean back into my bed, my muscles relaxing into the bed. Fuck.

I quickly clean up, changing into clean boxers and sweats and discarding my shirt into a hamper. I open up my bedroom door, and go into the living area to see Zeke sitting there.

"What's up?" I cleared my throat, making my way to the couch across from him.

"I have an awkward question to ask" he looks embarrassed, and my mind spirals. Did he know I was jerking off to him? How would he know?