Chapter Twenty Seven, So good

Peyton Williams

Turning over in bed, I wrap my arm around Zeke's waist. After his therapy session, he crawled into my bed and crashed. I must've moved in my sleep, because my face was buried in his neck.

He backs up into me, groaning in his sleep. My hand slips under his shirt, running my fingers over his smooth stomach. Then tracing patterns on his bare skin. He pushes his hips back into me further, and my hand slips down sliding over his growing bulge.

He whines in his sleep, and I palm him gently. His eyes start to flutter, and I pepper kisses along his neck. "You awake baby?'' I murmured, biting into the skin of his neck.

A low moan comes from him, before he whispers. "Yeah" he turns slightly, and my hand slips into his boxers, before wrapping my fingers around his length.

"Are you feeling okay?" His eyes are hooded, and his blonde hair's a mess on top of his head from his sleep. His hips thrust forward into my hand, a whimper slipping from his perfect lips.

"Feel okay, just sleepy from the meds" his eyes flick between mine, and i pump him a couple times.

"You think you could stay awake for 15 minutes?" I ask, raising a dark brow. His lips tug up in a sleepy smile, and he nods.

"Most definately" he climbs on top of me, straddling my hips. He places frantic kisses along my jaw, and my neck as his hips thrust down into my own. Blindly reaching over into my night stand, i search for the bottle of lube i keep there.

After a few seconds of digging around, my hand wraps around the bottle and I pull it out. Flipping us, pinning Zeke's hips to the bed a low growl emits from my chest. It's been a while since we've done anything. A little over a week.

Which doesn't sound like long, but when you're used to doing it everyday, multiple times it is a huge loss.

Tugging his boxers down, I toss them somewhere behind me. I push his knee back to his chest, lubing up my fingers before tracing the rim to his tight hole.

He shudders when my finger slips in, no resistance. My finger thrusts in the tightness, stretching him. I add another when he starts moaning, scissoring my fingers to prep him for my hard cock.

Which is throbbing against my sweatpants. Once I'm sure he's stretched and primed, I lay down beside him, pushing my sweats down to my ankles. Kicking them off, I glance at him. I start lubing up my cock, covering it with the gel. "Ride me baby, i wanna see you squirm on my cock"

My dirty words make him blush deeply, and he nods. "Okay.. i've never done this before though" he whispers, before climbing onto my lap, straddling me.

"I'll help you" I lift his hips, scooting so I can line my cock up with his hole. Running my tip against his entrance, I slowly breach the muscle.

He whines, as I add an inch. He slowly moves, going up and sinking down further on my cock. He continues to impale himself on me, making my jaw ache from how hard I'm clenching it.

"You feel so good," I murmured, letting him drop his hips until i'm fully seated inside him. He lets out a quiet gasp, his plump lips parting and his checks tinted red.

He starts to move, rising and falling on me. His rhythm is slow, and precious. Perfect.

He rolls his hips, testing out what feels good and what doesn't. When he rolls his hips while falling down on my cock, he lets out a long moan. Another roll, another gasp or moan. Every move makes a grunt slip from me.

I let him take his time, although i want to fuck him into next week. He keeps a steady rhythm, slowly and perfectly. My tip rubs into his prostate, making his jaw drop slightly and his eyes roll. Lifting his hips, he drops down harder, faster. Picking up his pace chasing his own orgasm. Leaning forward, I pepper kisses over his neck, sinking my teeth into his mark. He groans, his head falling back.

I sink my teeth into wherever I can reach, sucking on any skin possible to leave more of my mark.

Bending my knees, I get a good footing before thrusting into him, meeting his rhythm. He gasps, falling down onto my chest as he continues moving his hips. "Feel good baby?'' I ask, drilling into his tightness.

"S-so good" he moans, and when I thrust in he gasps in my ears. "Right there P- oh my god" he moans, moving frantically on my cock. I meet him, stroke for stroke. Chasing my own high.

"Oh fuck, yeah- yes. Oh my god!" he grunts, eyes rolling as warm sticky cum squirts between our bodies. His asshole squeezes me, milking me for everything I'm worth.

My own cum coats his insides, painting them white. Marking him as mine.

He looks so fucking sexy freshly fucked. He collapses completely onto me, his whole body weight pressed into mine. Slipping from his warm hole, I wrap my arms around him holding his sweaty body close to mine.

"We need a shower, baby" I murmured, running my fingers through his hair. He nods, burying his face into my neck.

He mumbles something, but I can't quite hear him. We get out of bed within fifteen minutes or so. We have round two in the shower, another mind blowing orgasim. Everything with him feels so fucking good.