Chapter Seventeen, Biting

Peyton Williams

I pull into the side parking lot of the pack house. Our date was so fucking good. I love spending time with him, I hope he feels the same.

We make our way up to our room's, it's pretty late. Once we're inside, I slip my shoes off. Zeke does the same.

"Want to, uh watch something? In my room?" his checks tint slightly, and i have to bite the inside of my check to stop the smirk.

He wants me to show him still.

That must mean the date went well for him too.

I hesitate, only for a second. Then I'm eating up the space between us. I cup his jaw with one hand, the other resting on his hip while I step into him. I press my lips into his, swallowing his gasp.

He will tell me if he's uncomfortable, I remind myself. so I back him up towards his door while licking the seam of his lips. He opens instantly.

The first brush of our tongues sends my wolf fucking feral, sends me fucking feral. We've made it into his room now, and I gently shove him down on the bed. He backs up, getting on the bed properly. I'm on him before another second past.

I reconnect our lips, and this time his tongue is lapping at my mouth. I open instantly, desperate to taste him. I settle between his parted legs, resting one hand by his head to keep my body weight off him. While the other goes to his hip, holding onto him.

My tongue travels every inch of his mouth, desperate to find every nook and cranny of it. A moan comes from him, sending all the blood to my cock. I groan into the kiss. I can feel every stroke of his tongue everywhere in my body.

He tastes like diet coke, which is so delicious. Maybe it's because of him. I let some of my body weight fall into him, my hips settled against his.

That earns me another moan, and sends my body into action. My hips grind down into his, creating an amazing friction. He pulls away from the kiss, a gasp coming from the back of his throat.

"Too much?" I ask, before attaching my lips to his jaw, down to his throat.

"N-no. Perfect" he moans from another roll of my hips. I kiss over his pulse point, where I want to mark him.

I don't, I wouldn't. Not until I know he wants this as much as I do. But i suck the skin into my mouth, running my tongue over it as my hips roll down into his. Zeke's hips buck into mine, matching my every move.

I'm throbbing against my sweats now, and I can feel him as well. Remembering what I saw in those videos I watched , I pulled off of him. He whines, sitting up when I'm completely off him.

"What's wrong?" he pants, his lips are swollen. Red. His blonde hair looks a little wild.

"Want to, try something?" I ask. His throat tenses. "Not sex, it'll feel good. I think "I admit, and he nods.

"Okay, I trust you." he flicks his dark blue eyes between mine. I nod, and quickly get off the bed and walk over to my room. I go to my night stand, grabbing the lube I keep there. I jog back over to his room. He's sitting criss cross on his bed, fiddling with his fingers.

His eyes drop down to my hands, and widen slightly.

"Take off your pants?" I question, not wanting to go to far. He shakes his head.

"I can't," he whispers.

"I've already seen them, baby" I tell him, walking around the bed to the side closest to him.

"Can we not talk about this, right now?"

"Fine, I can work around it. Might be a little messy though." I tell him, slowly climbing on his bed.