Your Love Messes Me Up 04 - Thanks a lot

The usual, comments, questions or any improvements to be done just let me know :)

Aiden’s POV

Looking away just as I had hoped, her answer barely audible “We can try…”

Leaping up in pure happiness, I bent down picked her up princess style and spun around just because I was that happy.

Holding onto me firmly, she was afraid of letting go for fear of falling down.

Honestly, I’d never let her go.

“Aiden, I’m getting dizzy, can you put me down?”

Letting her down, I hugged her and said “I’m glad”

“Why? Because I gave you a chance?” she said confused.

“That and because it’s the first time I heard you say my name! You’ve been saying “you” all the while…” I said, smiling.

“Another thing…Addison won’t be coming by to pick you up…she told me to bring you home instead…” I said, unsure of her response.

Sighing she said “Figured, since she set me up about meeting me here, no surprise about the ride…”

Blushing again, she looked at me and said “umm…Aiden…”

Looking intently at her I said “Yes Summer?”

It was then I realized that I was still hugging her and she was turning red at the contact.

Laughing, I ruffled her hair and said “Summer, you’re like a kid when it comes to this”

Folding her arms, pouting she answered “No, I’m not”

Laughing a little I told her “Next to me you are”

Still pouting she said “No, you’re like a kid too”

I smirked as I pulled her close to me again and whispered into her ear “Nope, not entirely” earning a shiver and her blushing as her response.

Letting go, we headed for the door and I unlocked the door, making our way to the parking lot.

   ***********************

Summer’s POV

Resting my head to his shoulder, I didn’t want him to see my face!

I could tell that everything is showing on my face and ARGH!!! I’m just so embarrassed!

I don’t know how to react to this!

How do I reject someone who’s so sincere about this?

Where on earth did my in borne defenses go to?

Hesitating, I don’t know how it’ll all end out…I’m really scared when it comes to this kind of things…

So I answered saying we can try…

I freaked out when Aiden picked me up and started spinning around, to the point that I unconsciously clung onto him for dear life.

Asking him to put me down I was surprised again, this time with him hugging me just because I said his name.

Explaining to me that Addy won’t be giving me a ride home today I just sighed, it’s just so typical of her to play matchmaker and how convenient to let Aiden give me a ride home.

What if I actually replied no?

Realizing the proximity between him and me, I started turning red at our contact.

Your Love Messes Me UpOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara