Your Love Messes Me Up 02 - This Is Not Happening!

It's me again :D !!! Thanks for reading, I hope you like the starting and if you find it boring now, I hope you'll stick with me through the chapters as these are all the introductory stage to get the foundation started :) Same thing goes, comment, vote and inform me of any mistakes, error or confusion :)

Enjoy :D

__________________________________________________________________________________

Summer's POV

Waking up, I looked at the clock and it rang just as I looked. Slamming the clock silent, I got up to get ready for school.

Wearing a black top, dark jeans and my favorite blue converse I took my bag and went down to the kitchen.

“Morning Dannie” I said smiling to her, she’s our housekeeper and the only one who understands me. As a kid, I couldn’t pronounce Danielle right so it came out as Dannie and the name stayed.

She’s older than my parents are and has 3 grown up children who sends her allowances every month but she doesn’t like doing nothing so she just spontaneously decided to be a housekeeper, how cool is she!

She brought me up instead of my parents because they were mostly away on business; she’s the only one who cared for me when they didn’t. All their attention went to everyone else but me. Any case, I don’t care that much about them anyway. One could easily tell that I’m an adopted child…

“Good morning Summer, you’re up late.” She said; her attention on the stove.

Sitting down by the kitchen counter “Yeah, Dannie I just don’t want to see them in the morning. Also I’m not late; Addy is going to pick me up in a few moments time…”

“Where’s the rents?” I asked, looking around wearily, did I come out too early?

“Your parents left early in the morning Summer” Dannie replied, attention focused on the stove. “The usual business board meetings and whatnot”

“Anyway, what’s for breakfast? I’m starving”

Plopping my breakfast one by one on my plate she said “Scrambled eggs with cheese and hot dogs”

As I was about to dig in, she smacked my hand and said “Is there something you haven’t done yet”

 “Saying grace” I admitted, sighing. My family’s Christian and so is Danny but Danny is more of a firm believer than all my family combined.

Finally digging in after saying grace, she patted me on the head and said “Good girl”

Blushing at the action I said “Dannie, don’t treat me like a little girl.”

Putting my lunch and an apple on the counter she said “In my eyes, you are”

Finishing up, I took the stuff and my bag and went outside to wait for Addy to arrive.

   ************************

Aiden’s POV

“I wonder who was that kick ass dancer we saw yesterday at the studio” I said, bugging the guys to no end about my obsession with that dancer ever since I saw her yesterday

Punching me in the arm, Jay said “dude, I can’t believe you’re still thinking of her!”

“What’s next? You’re going to stalk her at the studio?” damn, Gregg hit the nail on the spot…

“Seriously? Aiden, you’re pathetic! You’re obsessed with a girl whom you don’t even know her name!” Michael said as he shook his head in dismay as he opened the classroom door.