Your Love Messes Me Up 15 - Gossip Girl

Hey guys :D

The usual author's note; vote, rate, comment and any feedback on any parts you think that can be improved on :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Summer's POV:

“Psst, it’s that girl”

“Its her”

 “See, that’s the girl Aiden’s interested in”

“What’s so special about her?”

“She’s so plain”

“I definitely can do better”

“Why did he choose a girl like her?!”

These are some of the sentences I’ve been hearing the past few days.

Don’t they have some ingenuity anymore?

It’s the same old lines over and over on repeat!!

Surely they have more brains than that?! Don’t they? I hope that they’re not seriously a bunch of airheads…

I know I’m not the smartest people around but at least I’m seriously not the dumbest of the sorry lot…

The murmuring and whispering was cute the first and second day. But seriously, it’s been four days! Give it a rest now people! I’m sick and tired of them complaining over the same issues, same topic and same words even! Over and over!

“Wow, someone’s in a bad mood” Addy said, as she observed my face closely.

“No duh, Sherlock”

“Testy too” Izzy quipped as she took a bite of her lunch.

We were sitting out by the outdoor café trying to enjoy the weather but no, even it wasn’t bitch proof. The sky was dark with dark and the wind was starting to get too strong for eating outside, napkins kept flying about and my long hair keep getting in the way of me eating.

“Hey let me be testy, my invisible life in school now became highly visible in high definition. After managing to hide for three years I fail on my fourth, all my efforts down the drain…”

“Hey, what’s so bad about attention anyway?” Addy shrugged “Don’t performers live for attention?”

“That’s when we’re performing…” I said, looking around. “Especially not when the people giving the attention look like they want to kill me, they look as if their stares could kill.” I shivered, suddenly imagining myself dying each time they sent their death stares.

“Ignore them. Since when do you care about what the fangirls think?” Izzy pointed out. “You’re wasting energy worrying over this.”

“That’s right!! You should be wasting your energy on someone more important” Addy smiled mischievously.

A blush forming on my cheeks “Aiden’s not important to me”

“Who said it was Aiden?” Addy giggled, nudging Izzy who was also laughing at my situation. “Face it girl, he’s on your mind more than you give credit for. You should just admit that you like him too.”

“Don’t think so” I said continuing to eat my lunch.

“I JUST DON’T SEE WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS ELLERY GIRL. SHE’S AS PLAIN AS F**K.” This shrilly and irritating as hell voice came up from a few tables away.

Who on earth could posses such an irritating voice?! I winced; I felt like strangling the source of it.

But was she talking about me? Nahs, there are three Ellery girls she could refer from…