Your Love Messes Me Up 03 - I'll talk to him...

Aiden’s POV

“You’re crazy”

This phrase kept repeating in my mind like a broken tape recorder.

Defeated, I went to where the guys were and they all knew the outcome. I mean, they all saw her ran out of school.

“Dude, you’ve been burnt” Jay said laughing his ass off. “I mean here we are; the top five guys in school and wow here’s the first person to turn the number one guy down and to top it off, she called you crazy!”

Connor said nothing but did this; showing his thumbs up and turned it to a thumbs down.

“Thanks, I’m so feeling the support you’re giving me…” I said feeling depressed. It’s true; you could consider this my first rejection by a girl in my ENTIRE life.

“Aiden get out of your depression, if you really want this you can’t let it end here” Michael said as he leaned against the wall…

“You’re right Michael, it’s not over yet.”

  *****************************************

Summer’s POV

After getting home, I immediately bathed, get dressed and conference called Addy and Izzy, in desperate need of their help.

At a loss of what to do, I said “What do I do? I wanna hide but I can’t hide forever…”

Addy speaking up “Summer, do you remember who he was or how he looked like? Was he hot?”

“How did you know? I hate to say it but crazy guy is really good looking, with chestnut brown hair, blue eyes and sharp features.” Turning red as I recalled it in my head.

“Oh my gosh!” They both screamed.

“What, what is it?” I asked, feeling left out of the loop.

“It’s Aiden Williams!!!” they screamed in unison again…

“Who Williams?” I asked, unsure of what’s going on…

Addy, said in disbelief “You don’t know who’s Aiden?! He’s like the hottest guy in school and with his friends they’re the school’s top 5 guys since forever!!”

“How can you not know them? What planet have you been living in?!” Izzy said in amazed by my ignorance.

Exasperated, I fell backwards onto my bed saying “Guys, you’ve made it even harder for me to avoid him…you know I have issues about these kind of things”

“Summer, you want to get away from him?! Almost any girl would want to get in his bed!”

“Well, they can have it for all I care…” I said, muttering more for myself to hear...

“Summer, you have to face him. Correct that; you need to face him tomorrow. The guy confessed and you should have the respect and courtesy to tell him your answer.” Izzy replied, letting me hear the music that I did not want to hear…

Sighing, I said “Guys like him are all playboys, how different am I from the other girls out there?”

Her voice strained and tired, Addy said “Don’t make us go there Summer, we’ve both told you how special and different you are from the others, from your siblings. You hate being compared and here you are comparing yourself with other bitches and sluts that you don’t even know. Also, it’s known that Aiden currently has the cleanest record with girls even though he’s number one”

Conceding defeat, I told them “Fine, I see him tomorrow”

Catching my act, Izzy corrected me “You mean you’ll talk to him tomorrow”