Your Love Messes Me Up 08.0 - The Date - Are We There Yet?

Okay, cause I feel bad about delaying for one week plus, I'm going to post this chapter anyway since it not under editing and has my green light to be uploaded.

The usual, comment, like, vote and feedback on what can be done or spelling errors. Just to keep note of, I mainly use UK English.

Author's ramble: Should I put this story in the watty awards section? I'm really worried about not meeting the deadline since this story will actually be quite long and I don't know if I can make it by November >.<

___________________________________________________________________

Wait, did I just think he was hot?

He’s seriously getting to me…

   ***********************************

Summer’s POV

Extending his hand out to me gentleman-like, definite brownie points and asked “Are you ready for our date?”

Letting out a small chuckle as I took his hand, “There’s no way that I’m ever ready for this kind of thing…”

Opening the door for me and closing it before he getting in himself, well you can say he really has this gentleman thing down…

Noticing that we’re heading out of town I asked where we were heading.

“Where heading to the beach” He said smiling, before adding in “There’s this garden café over there that I’m sure you’ll like”

“The beach? Isn’t that one or two towns over?” I asked, surprised.

“It is, I’m not sure whether you’ll like people getting wind of what we’re doing or where we’re going so I thought someplace where no one else knows where we’ll be would be nice” He said as he kept his eyes on the road.

“Also I’ve heard that after you moved here you haven’t been out of town much.”

“Oh really? Where did you hear that from?”

“Addy and Izzy, originally I called Addy but somehow Izzy was pulled in to the conversation”

“Yeah, Addy has that weird ability to drag people into stuff.”I said thinking about the fortune telling thing.

“So…what else did she tell you?” I asked feeling curious.

“I didn’t ask much, I only wanted to know if there where anything you were allergic to and stuff that you didn’t like”

“They said you didn’t like cigarette smoke, jerks, playboys, cockroaches, spiders. Most stuff that crawls on the ground. Food wise, you don’t have much of preference, you don’t like veggies with thick bitter stems. And you’d rather die than eat insects and blood.”

Pausing as Aiden concentrated on making a difficult turn, he continued saying “You don’t understand how some people find pig’s blood and dog meat a delicacy. And that there’s no food allergy that you know of but you are allergic to a kind of painkillers and it made you look like a goldfish for the entire day…”

“Wow, Addy covered quite a lot” I said amazed. I never expected that he’d be that thoughtful… Or rather how loose lipped Addy is being right now!! I’m definitely having a chat with her about revealing personal information to someone else… She is SO gonna get it from me.

“When I asked about places, she said that you like places that’s peaceful or has a comfortable atmosphere about it, aside from that not much preference. So from there I thought that the café would alright” he said smiling.