Your Love Messes Me Up 18 - You Sure?

It’s after school and here I am, doing homework…as Aiden had said, I woule take my time and figure things out.

I haven’t told Addy and Izzy what had happened last week, they’d say that I’m being an insecure ass and all that jazz but…I just am! And I can’t rush it either!

Seeing how they asked me to kiss the guy, I don’t think I really want to take their advice or opinions at the moment…

Also, what’s making my situation worse?

 Michael’s crash course material…

And cue ~I am in misery~

I’ve been singing this in my head, this maroon 5 song on repeat…

Aiden and Michael keep whispering about something and it’s frustrating! Cause I know it’s me they’re talking about but they’re not letting me know what! I feel like a total idiot for agreeing with this, I mean I could be dancing at the studio!

Not that I needed to be back there, I just had practice yesterday and I’m beginning to feel sore from how hard our instructors are driving us…

“Can I have help with this one?” I asked feeling like my brain is in some advanced aerobics class

“Which part you don’t get it?” Michael asked

“No I’m done with the question I just need help to see if it’s right…”

“Sure” his eyes moved back and forth behind his specs scrutinizing my equations…

“It’s correct but you’ll lose a lot of time using this method…” he said looking at me

“What. Am I supposed to ask what the other way of answering?”

“Well don’t you want to?”

“Well I’m not really interested in knowing it Michael…I just want to know enough just so that I won’t fail”

“Let me show you how the shorter method looks like Summer…” he said taking my pen and stared scribbling away.

A few moments later he showed me a working which was exactly half of what I did and the handwriting was about the same size to make a point.

“Fine…I’ll use the shorter one…” I said kind of grudgingly as I took the working from his hand.

Finishing the torture after two hours or so, I didn’t feel like moving. Even though I’m hating it right now…but I feel like I can’t move…

“Aiden…I can’t move…”

“You sure you can’t move?” he asked poking my arm.

“Yes I’m sure.” I replied.

“You sure you can’t move your arms?” he asked again.

“Yes I’m sure” I replied robotically, unsure of where this was going.

“You sure you can’t move your legs?”

“Yes I’m sure” I answered for the third time. Speaking of my legs, he just reminded me how much they where aching from dance practices. And how incredibly sore they are…

“You sure you want me to pick you up and carry you down bridal style down the hallway?” he said folding his arms

“Yes I’m sure” then sitting up after I realized what he said and what I agreed to “Wait, what!! You tricked me!!” Aiden was getting up to walk to my seat.

I heard a muffled laugh and saw that Michael was looking away, but his shoulders were giving him away!

“If you want to laugh, just laugh Michael” I said sighing at Aiden who’s now beside me, helping me pack up my stuff.