˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5🍓ˎˊ˗

🍓Unedited🍓══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

🍓Unedited🍓
══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

"Jin, remember when we were little and when we used to pester Mr. Kang," Hoseok said as he watched the alpha open his cupboard. "Oh I remember, and we used to take the roses from his yard and use them to decorate your bedroom all because you wanted a flower bed," Seokjin said as he put Hoseok's now empty suitcase inside.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "I was little plus the movie made it look comfortable." He said as he folded the clothes on the bed.  Seokjin scoffed, "The amount of scratches I got trying to get roses for you."

Seokjin sat down in front of Hoseok who grinned at him, "Thank you, Jinnie." He said. Seokjin scoffed once more, "And this is exactly what you did." The older man lay on his back on the bed. "Give me your hand," Hoseok said, Seokjin did that, and he watched as Hoseok slowly placed his hand on his stomach.

kick, kick

"She's awake," Seokjin muttered, Hoseok nodded. The two boys sat there feeling Minseok's little kicks. "I bet she's going to be like you." Seokjin said, glancing at omega. "What do you mean?" Hoseok asked, "She's going to be as pretty as you, kind and sweet." Hoseok blushed, "Shut up Jwan." Hoseok said, nudging the older.

"Okay Jwae-hope." Seokjin said, grinning at Hoseok's cringed face, "It's J-hope, hyung. J-hope." Hoseok said. Seokjin just laughed, "Even Minseok agrees with me."

Hoseok scoffed when he felt his pup kick him, "Traitor."

The two boys quickly wrapped up what they were doing and went to the kitchen to start making dinner. It was chaotic, Seokjin was trying to persuade Hoseok to stand on the counter because he might hurt himself but Hoseok being stubborn said, "You keep all the pasta on the top shelf and How do you think I'm going to get them." Hoseok said as he let Seokjin help off the counter.

Seokjin shook his head as he took the pasta packet out of the omega's hands.

They made Mac 'n Cheese for dinner, Seokjin said he couldn't eat it because he was on a diet but the younger wasn't having it.

"Open your mouth," Hoseok said as held a spoon to Seokjin's mouth. "I'll get in trouble with my dietitian Hoseok," Seokjin said as he leaned back. "I don't care, you need to eat. Now open your mouth Jin." Hoseok said as he stepped closer to the alpha. "My dietitian will give me a stricter diet."

"And I rip your dietitian's head off, Now open up before I forcefully feed you," Hoseok said as if he were scolding a child. The alpha sighed as he reluctantly opened his mouth, "Good boy...Now swallow." The omega said, putting the spoon down.

Seokjin chewed on the mac and Cheese before swallowing it. "Even second graders are better than you," Hoseok said as he took another spoon. "You work as a teacher?" Seokjin asked, "Mmh. I had a few weeks off because I was nauseous but I'll be going back." Hoseok said as held another spoon up to Seokjin's mouth. "So when are you going back to work?" Seokjin asked, trying to hide the tinge of sadness in his voice.

Seokjin knew that his alpha was the one thinking but he kinda got attached to Hoseok. But it's not like the omega was going away forever. Plus he was still worried about Hoseok's ex-mate...wait was Hoseok still mated?

"Next week," Hoseok said, Seokjin hummed softly as he chewed. Hoseok almost cooed at the alpha who looked upset, "Don't worry, I'll be okay." Hoseok said, nudging the older. "You sure?" Seokjin asked. "I'm sure, I have you and I know I'll be safe." Hoseok smiled.

Seokjin's heart skipped a beat.

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

"Hyung?" Seokjin turned around, standing by the door of his bedroom.

"Yeah?" He responded, sliding his hands into his sweatpants pockets. "I feel bad seeing you sleeping on the couch every night while I sleep on your bed- you can sleep next to me," Hoseok said, his voice sounding shaky.

"It's okay, the couch is as comfortable."

"I insist."

The alpha glanced at the corridor which led to the living room, "Okay." He closed the bedroom door behind him before joining the omega.
Hoseok giggled at how Seokjin lay on the bed stiffly like a log.

"Stop being so stiff," Hoseok said as he took Seokjin's arm and put it around himself. Seokjin stared at Hoseok, "I don't want to hurt the pup."
"You're not going to hurt her, Hyung," Hoseok said, softly. The omega shifted closer to the alpha, "Relax." Hoseok mumbled, resting his head on Seokjin's chest.

Seokjin had never been this close to anyone. He could smell Hoseok's scent which slowly lulled him to sleep. It was relaxing and it made him feel better.
Seokjin closed his eyes, pulling the omega closer.

He could get used to this.

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

It's just a filler chapter, I had a little writer's block 😶

Updates might get slower because I started school 😭

Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Ellie out 🍓