˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10🍓ˎˊ˗

Unedited

Unedited

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

"Jin-hyung! Look!" Little Hoseok pointing at the shooting star. "Make a wish quickly." Little Seokjin said.

They were up in Seokjin's treehouse, Hoseok snuggled up next to Seokjin who held him close. Their little legs swing off the edge of the tree house.

Hoseok closed his eyes and clasped his hands together a few seconds passed before Hoseok opened his eyes. "What did you wish for?" Seokjin asked. Hoseok smiled as he looked up at the older boy, "I want to be with you forever and ever!" He said, swinging his legs back and forth.

Seokjin smiled, "Me too little Seok."

"Hyung bring your head down," Hoseok asked, innocently. Seokjin obliged, his face turned red when he felt Hoseok peck his cheek, "What w-was that for?"

"Mum and Dad always do that and they said it's a way of showing affection to someone you love and I love you Jin-hyung," Hoseok said, his iconic heart-shaped smile on his lips. Seokjin nodded his head, Hoseok was too young to understand the concept of love.

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

Hoseok and Seokjin were babysitting for Yoongi and Namjoon because Namjoon went into a rut.

So now Seokjin was having a staring competition with Jungkook who just stared at him, sipping on the banana milk in his sippy cup.

"What are you two doing?" Hoseok waddled into the living room with his laptop in hand. He was currently in his eighth month of pregnancy and was going to the ninth. He found walking tiring, his back was aching constantly and his chest was starting to swell up.

"I don't even know, he just keeps staring at me," Seokjin said, getting up from his chair. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows as he walked over to Jungkook, "Do want to eat dino nuggets Kookie?" Hoseok picked the pup up. "Dino nuggies for Kookie?" Jungkook tilted his head, "Yes Dino nuggies and creamy spinach because you need your veggies." Hoseok said poking the boy's cheek.

Seokjin followed them into the kitchen, "We have Dino nuggies?" He asked. "Yeah, I bought them when I came back from work last week," Hoseok said as he seated the pup on the high chair.

Seokjin and Hoseok had ordered everything for Minseok a week ago since Hoseok's due date was nearing.

"Hoseokie's baby," Jungkook said as he pointed at Hoseok's tummy. "Yes, she's bigger now." Hoseok took out the packet of Dino nuggies from the fridge.

"She's going to look her eomama," Seokjin said as he rested his hands on Hoseok's hips. Hoseok's face flushed red, not at the comment but at the alpha's hands on his hips.

Seokjin rested his head on the younger's shoulder, "Let me make Jungkook his food, okay?" Seokjin huskily said, massaging his sides. Hoseok almost melted right there and then. "You can make him dinner," Hoseok turned his head around.