˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16🍓ˎˊ˗

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

27 August, 3:00 am

Hoseok groaned in discomfort, he felt something warm in his inner thighs. The omega slowly got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

He fumbled around to find the light switch, once he switched the lights he was met with a shocking sight.

His track pants were wet.

Hoseok knew this wasn't pee, Hoseok felt Minseok move, and she was turning around. The omega calmly changed his pants and went to toss them into the washing machine. He grabbed the bags they had packed and placed them on the couch.

He went back to the bedroom where Seokjin was asleep still, Hoseok softly nudged Seokjin's shoulder.

The alpha groaned as he turned around, "What? It's so early in the morning." He mumbled.

"It's time," Hoseok said

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows, pouting as he looked up at the younger.

"What do you mean by 'it's time'?"

"Seokjin, I'm going into labour."

The alpha's eyes opened, and he quickly got up from the bed, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Hoseok shrugged as he watched the older shuffle around the room, getting his phone and putting on his clothes.

"Aren't you in pain?" Seokjin asked as he stared at Hoseok.

"No, but I can feel her moving."

The alpha shook his head, he picked the omega up, "I'll call Namjoon and Yoongi to meet us at the hospital."

Hoseok hummed as he nuzzled his head in the crook of Seokjin's neck.
He was scared to death but didn't want to stress out Minseok or Seokjin.

Hoseok sat in the car, while Seokjin hurriedly packed the bags. He texted his sister that he was going into labour and she said she'd meet him at the hospital.

Seokjin got into the car, he glanced over at Hoseok who was oddly quiet. He tapped the omega's thigh.

"Don't worry, everything will be okay."

Hoseok's eyes were brimming with tears, "I'm scared Jin."

Seokjin moved and pressed his forehead against the younger's.

"I'm here, nothing is going to happen. You're going to be alright Hobi."

Seokjin kissed Hoseok's lips, "I'm here."

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

Hoseok and Seokjin arrived at the hospital, Hoseok held Seokjin's hand as they took them to the pregnancy ward. Seokjin had to ignore the looks of shock as he passed by.