˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2🍓ˎˊ˗

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Seokjin handed Hoseok a cup of hot chocolate and he made sure to add marshmallows, just like old times.

Seokjin had made Hoseok take a shower and had given him some clothes to change into. Hoseok's scent was all over the apartment, it smelt like strawberries and chocolate chip cookies. Seokjin had to open the window to let some fresh air in because if he inhaled anymore of the omega's scent, he would do something bad.

"So how has life been?" Seokjin asked, pulling out a chair and putting in front of the couch where the young omega sat. "I-it's been okay. How about you, hyung?" Hoseok asked, taking a sip of the hot chocolate in his hands. "It's been good," Seokjin replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Seokjin scanned Hoseok's face...he hadn't changed a bit, he was still a beautiful than ever.

"S-so are you mated yet?"

Bingo! Seokjin knew that Hoseok was going to ask that question, omegas tend to be very territorial and Hoseok probably didn't want to be inbetween Seokjin and his mate. "No, still very much single."

Hoseok looked relieved at the older's words. He put his half filled mug of hot chocolate on the coffee table between him and Seokjin.

They sat in silence, taking stealing glances from each other. Seokjin's curiosity was growing more and more as he kept wondering what happened for Hoseok, this wasn't the Hoseok he knew.

"What happened Hoseok-ah?" Seokjin asked, staring into Hoseok's eyes. Hoseok's hands went to his belly bump, "He...he ch-cheated on me with h-his s-secretary  and a-attempted to b-beat me-..." Hoseok paused, his eyes brimming with tears.

Seokjin reached over and held Hoseok's hands, "Hey, hey I'm sorry for asking. Just relax, you're safe with me. Let's get you to bed, you're stressed out and it's not good for your pup." He said, caressing the omega's smaller hand. Seokjin let his coconut and leather scent flow through the room, he was trying to calm the omega down.
Hoseok nodded his head as he bit his lip, to stop him from crying. "O-okay hyung."

They made their way to Seokjin's bedroom, Hoseok took his bed while Seokjin took the small rocking chair he kept in his room.
Seokjin made sure that Hoseok fell asleep first, the omega looked tired and was still shivering even after he changed.

Seokjin grabbed an extra blanket from his cupboard and covered the omega. He felt his alpha beam with pride as he saw the omega sound asleep in his bed.

He quickly made his way outside the bedroom, leaving the door slightly opened, incase Hoseok's wakes up. His eyes immediately went to the small dog carrier by the door. He went to it and picked the carrier up before walking into the kitchen and placing it on top of the counter.

Seokjin fiddled with the lock, hitting it lightly with a bone crusher before it broken. Seokjin opened the cage, to see a puppy fast asleep inside. It was shin tzu puppy. He softly and slowly took the puppy out the carrier.

He carried the dog over to the little dog bed he had in the corner of his room. It used to be for Namjoon's deceased dog Moni. He placed the sleeping pup into the bed, even placing a small soft squeaky toy next the dog.

Seokjin began to clean up his apartment. He tossed his dirty clothes in washing machine, along with the Hoseok's. He swept the floor, vacuumed the carpet, wiped the counter tops and reorganized his fridge and cupboards.
He finished doing everything around 2:30 am.

Seokjin let out a satisfied sighed as he plopped down on to the couch. He yawned softly before he felt himself fall asleep.

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

Seokjin woke up to the sound of whining but these weren't just any whines, there where omega whines. Most omegas whine when they are distressed or feel scared.

He groaned as he stood up from the couch. He stretched a little bit before he followed the whining, it lead him all the way to his bedroom. Seokjin's eyebrows knitted in confusion before the shoot wide open when all the memories of last night and early came flooding in to brain.

He slowly stuck his head in his room, Hoseok was seated in middle of his bed, the blanket wrapped around his tightly. The omega was crying into the blankets as he looked around the room.
It hurt Seokjin's heart seeing the younger like that. Hoseok was always cheerful and happy, it was very rare to see him sad or in the current state his in.

Seokjin quietly stepped inside the room, as to not startle the omega. "Hey Hoseok." Seokjin said softly. "Oh- I-I'm s-sorry f-for waking you up with-with my cr-crying." Hoseok croaked out. "It's okay, it's normal to cry." Seokjin sat down in front of him, "I-I'm s-sorry f-for sh-show up out-out of th-the blue h-hyung. I-I d-didn't want to-to meet you like this a-and-..." Hoseok sobbed into his hands.

Seokjin sighed as pulled the younger into his arms, "Don't be sorry, you're always welcome here and I will always be here, even if it was after 10 years." He said, rubbing Hoseok's back.
They sat in silence, Hoseok in Seokjin's embrace, holding the older tight.

"H-hyung?" Hoseok spoke up looking up at Seokjin.
Seokjin hummed softly, looking down at Hoseok, "Remember when I moved to another city?" Hoseok began, "Yeah?"

"I didn't want to leave, I missed you so much but when I wanted to come back to Seoul, my dad got sick and me and my mother had to sell the house we were staying in." Hoseok said as made himself comfortable in older's arms.

"Well you're here with me and everything will be okay." Seokjin said, smiling at Hoseok, "How about my pup's father?" The omega asked. "Don't worry about him, if comes near you, I'll introduce him to my hockey stick," said the older, earning a small giggle from the younger.

"Jin-hyung?" Hoseok spoke up again, "Yeah?" Seokjin said. "I'm hungry." The omega pouted as he put a hand on his belly.

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Remember to vote and comment ur opinions Love you all💖

Love you all💖

-Ellie out🍓