˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13🍓ˎˊ˗

Tw: light smut

Tw: light smut

Unedited

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Around 3 am Hoseok woke up to Seokjin's heavy breathing and him burning up with heat. The younger saw how the older's eyes were flickering between red and brown.

The alpha tried to tell Hoseok to leave the room but the omega ignored him and just walked into the bathroom and let cold water fill up in the tub.

Seokjin just laid on the bed, sprawled out, the blankets at the edge of the bed and his sweat-drenched shirt on the floor. He smelt like arousal and burnt coconut.

All he could focus on was the bubbling coil of heat in the pit of his stomach and the smell of freshly baked cookies and ripe strawberries in the room.

Gosh his scent smells good

That was Seokjin's alpha thinking.

Hoseok walked back into the room, with an ice tray and a towel. The omega beckoned for him to follow him. Seokjin being in the embarrassing situation he was in, followed the omega.

Hoseok yawned, stretching his arms. Seokjin gulped when he saw Hoseok's tanned skin peeking out, almost as if to tease him. Seokjin felt an aching feeling in his teeth.

Seokjin didn't know why he acting like he was going through his first rut.
He wasn't like this ever like this, he'd act like his normal self.

"Hyung, go inside."

Hoseok carded his fingers through the older's wet hair, using his free hand to hold the ice towel against the alpha's forehead.

Seokjin's hands were covering his lower body.

The older's body temperature just seemed to increase and Seokjin's was starting to get restless, his body aching.

Hoseok pursed his lips together as he debated on what to do. Only one option of all of the ideas on how to help the older.
His omega was on board with this idea but gosh...

Seokjin soon got out of the tub, and now it was sunrise.

Hoseok left Seokjin to get dressed while he cleaned up the house.

The younger was having a hard time getting around and the pained groans coming from the alpha just added to the growing weight on his chest.

Hoseok was able to clean up the apartment and make a light breakfast for the older. Being 9 months pregnant and cleaning up a whole apartment by yourself is tough but he pushed through

Hoseok was trying to get another plate, which was on the highest shelf. The omega whined, a triangle pout forming on his lips.

The omega froze up when a pair of arms snaked around his waist.