˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21🍓ˎˊ˗

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

"That mob of paparazzi was random," Namjoon said as he rolled his suitcase and his mates. Seokjin nodded as he did the same with his and Hoseok's suitcase.

"Maybe someone could have tipped them off," Seokjin suggested. Namjoon glanced over at Yoongi who was holding Jungkook who sniffling as he held onto his mother, gripping his t-shirt.

Jungkook was very easy to upset. The pup burst into tears as they passed through the crowd of reporters fans and paparazzi. It was upsetting how people didn't give a shit about how Yoongi had his pup in his arms. All they cared about was pictures and autographs.

"I'd beat up one of those reporters," Namjoon mumbled. Seokjin nodded, "For once, I agree with you."

They shortly boarded the flight, they found Hongjoong fast asleep in his seat with a blonde boy holding him.

"Who are you?" Seokjin asked as he stared the dorky-looking boy down. The boy awkwardly shifted in his seat, he kept his arm under the sleeping beta's head.

"I-I'm Mingi, Hongjoong's friend." The boy- Mingi introduced himself.
Hoseok and Yoongi chuckled at how cute the boy was.

Soon it was time for the flight to go, Hoseok and Seokjin were trying to entertain Minseok who smiled at them, drool dripping from her mouth.

"My grandparents are going to love her," Seokjin said as he wiped the drool from her cheek.

"She's too cute not to be loved," Hoseok commented as he bounced the newborn in his arms. Seokjin smiled as he watched Minseok and Hoseok, these were the two beckons of hope in his life. If something were to happen to them, he'd possibly spiral into the deep hole of depression that he was pretty familiar with.

The smile on his face wilted a little.

This was just the calm before the storm. His face was probably plastered on every news channel with the possible headline: Famous hockey player, Kim Seokjin has a secret family! or something along those lines.

His mom probably saw the news. He prayed that she wouldn't do anything that would make his omega uncomfortable or unwelcome and Minseok? His mother would give him a disappointed look, something he was very familiar with. He didn't care if the pup wasn't his by blood, she was still his daughter.

Seokjin was going to do his best to make sure that his mother wouldn't ruin his first Chuseok in 4 years.

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

"So how is Chuseok normally?" Hoseok asked as he brought his legs to his chest.

Sitting in first class helps a lot, Minseok and Seokjin were fast asleep on one of the seats that could be pushed back and used as a bed.

"It's okay. I just stay clear from their aunts and mother," Yoongi said, tying his hair up into a bun. Hoseok could see his mate's mark peeking out of his sweater.

"Why is that Hyung?" The younger omega was curious. Yoongi stood up from his seat and say next to the younger.

Yoongi sighed, "Their family is quite similar to a pack, and if someone new joins you're bound to feel unwelcome."
The older omega cuddled up next to the younger who was snuggled into his side.

Two omegas cuddling wasn't something new. It was a way of showing comfort and Hoseok was doing just that. Hoseok smiled as the older ran his fingers through his hair.

"You'd a great nest mate not going to lie." He muttered.

"Yeah?" Yoongi chuckled lightly.

The two omegas sat in silence, the sound of the aeroplane engine in the background.

"Hyung, sometimes I feel like I ruined Seokjin's chances of getting a mate. Like-like-..."

"You didn't ruin any chances. I've known Jin for a while now and you coming back into his life was for the best. He was slowly spiralling back into his old depressive state." Yoongi said.

Hoseok's eyes fluttered open, "Depression?"

Yoongi simply nodded, "He was so... distant. He stayed with us for a year, going to therapy whilst being busy with hockey. He needed something to hold onto and hockey was just that."

The younger was shocked, Seokjin had been through so much.

"That's why he'd us every day and if not, me and Joon would appear at his place but now we don't have to worry because he has you." Yoongi's eyes met with Hoseok's.

"You're his hope."

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

"Rise and shine, sunshine."

Hoseok opened his eyes to see Seokjin, his messy bed hair, eyes dissolved into crescents and his plump lips curled into a smile. He was so pretty, he has always been pretty.

"You're so pretty." Hoseok blurted out. Seokjin's face flushed red at the compliment. Hoseok did that, he did that.

"Thank you... we've landed Seok." The alpha mumbled as he looked to the side.

They packed their stuff up, the two alphas doing a quick road call before they got off the plane.

Hoseok and Yoongi were the first to walk through the airport because they had the pups with them, walking fast enough to avoid the paparazzi. Namjoon and Seokjin made their way into the airport right after, making their way through the crowd, only that this time it was less chaotic than first.

Hongjoong and Mingi easily made it through.

Two SUVs waited for them, one presumably for their luggage and the other for them to be driven to the hotel.

"I feel like I'm going to throw up," Yoongi said as he rolled down the car window. "Maybe it's because of something you ate babe?" Namjoon said as glanced back at Yoongi.

"Maybe." The omega said as he leaned back. Hoseok shuffled in his seat, shimmying closer to the older omega.

Yoongi was comforting and Hoseok felt relaxed around him. The older would be a great alpha but at the same time, he'd also be a great omega because of his comforting and silent but nurturing nature.

"Minnie," Jungkook said as he pointed at the dorky-looking alpha next to Hongjoong. Mingi had fallen asleep on his shoulder since he was awake the entire flight.

"Yes, that's Minnie, Kookie." The beta said as he poked Mingi's cheek, making him scrunch his nose. "He's cute when sleeping, don't you think so Kook?"

"Cu'e!" The pup clapped his hands together.

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

A small sope moment👁️👁️✨

Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Ellie out 🍓