˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15🍓ˎˊ˗

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

"What are you going to do for his birthday?" Hoseok asked.

"We were thinking of doing a small trip to the zoo but Namjoon was thinking of having a conjoined birthday with him," Yoongi said, zipping up the duffle bag.

"They share a birthday?"

"Their birthdays are 13 days apart."

"Jungkook is the best birthday present I've ever got," Namjoon said, as he kissed Yoongi's cheek.

Hoseok cooed at the couple, they were a match made in heaven.

"You two are cute together," Hoseok said as smiled at the couple.

Namjoon and Yoongi helped Seokjin and Hoseok prepare for the delivery, they packed a maternity bag filled with Hoseok's things and essentials since he was going to be in the hospital for a while.

They finished packing the baby bag and putting together the last things for Minseok and Jungkook assisted them by keeping Mickey away from the room and snuggling up next to Hoseok (maybe he was tired but we move).

"So are you two an item now?" Yoongi asked.

Seokjin glanced over at Hoseok who looked flustered by the question. The alpha gently pulled the omega close by his waist.

"Yeah."

Hoseok nodded as he leaned his head on the older's shoulder.

- -

Currently, Hoseok and Yoongi were chilling inside the apartment while Seokjin and Namjoon stood outside waiting on their cousin.

"I'm so scared."

"There's nothing to be scared of honey. You have us and your delivery is going to be alright."

Yoongi hugged the younger omega before planting a small kiss on his forehead. Omegas tend to be more affectionate when around other omegas, everything they do is platonic except for those omega/omega couples. Yoongi is just trying to calm the younger omega.

"Please be there while I give birth?"

Yoongi patted Hoseok's head, "Of course, I'm going to be there."

"I'm not 6! Leave me alone hyungs."

Hoseok and Yoongi looked to the door, by the door stood an omega with blonde hair.

"Hobi Hyung."

Hoseok smiled as the omega ran up to him and hugged him.

"So you're the omega Jinnie and Joonie were talking about."

"Yeah. You're related to them?"

Jimin nodded, "We just have different surnames but sadly I'm related to those two meatheads."

"Aye, we raised you." Namjoon and Seokjin said in unison.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he took a seat next to Hoseok and Yoongi.

"So, where is your fiance?~"

Jimin turned around to face the two alphas blocking the entrance of the apartment.

"Can you two stop being bitter and let him in." Jimin clicked his tongue as he glared.

Namjoon and Seokjin stepped to the side, revealing Taehyung who looked nervous.

"He is such a baby," Jimin said as he walked toward the beta, removing the leaves in his hair.

"Hey hyung, hey Hobi Hyung." Taehyung greeted.

"Hi Tae~." Hoseok and Yoongi greeted

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

Seokjin watched as Hoseok the omega talked over the phone.

"See you then, bye!"

Hoseok switched off his phone before walking over to the older who was standing by the door.

"My sister called," Hoseok said as he wrapped his arms around Seokjin's torso.

"Is she going to be there while you give birth?" Seokjin asked, pressing their foreheads together. Hoseok nodded, running his fingers across Seokjin's lower back.

The alpha and omega stood there, enjoying their company.

Hoseok kissed Seokjin's chin, "Let's go to bed." Seokjin hummed softly.

They slowly made their way to their bedroom, Seokjin having a good grip on the omega's hip.

They were content with each other.

Now let's have a small glimpse of our other couple's life.

"I know you don't want to see her but I don't want to go alone hyung," Namjoon said, snaking his hands around his mate's waist.

Yoongi sighed as he put down the t-shirt he was folding, "It's not like I can stop you from going, she's your mother after all."

The alpha kissed the omega's temple, "Plus, my grandparents haven't seen Kook since he was born."

"I'm just worried."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows as he looked down at his omega who seemed distressed.

"Worried about what? You can tell me."

Yoongi lightly chuckled at the younger's facial expression, he was a big puppy.

"I'm worried about Hoseok. I'm used to her but him- if Seokjin brings him along with his pup she'd judge him immediately."

Namjoon sucked his teeth, "You do have a point but for what reason?"

Yoongi shook his head, he wasn't ready to tell the younger. He didn't want to ruin the way he looked at his mother.

"It's just something... please go check up on Kookie, he must be exhausted from today," Yoongi said.

The alpha nodded but before walking away he kissed the omega's cheek.

"Don't worry too much, love."

Yoongi's face turned red at 'love', "Go check on our son dumbass!" Namjoon dodges the t-shirt thrown at him.

The omega let out a small sigh, he wasn't going to let his mother-in-law ruin his Chuseok. She already ruined his wedding.

"Papa." Jungkook latched onto Namjoon.

"Yes, Kook?"

The pup just snuggled into his chest. The alpha smiled, "You're just like your mom." He kissed the pup's forehead.

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Family drama??

Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Ellie out 🍓