˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17🍓ˎˊ˗

Unedited

Unedited

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Hoseok felt his heart drop when the doctor told him Minseok was having breathing difficulties and needed to be taken to the NICU.

Seokjin felt his heart break as he watched Hoseok cry. The younger seemed so broken, he was holding onto any shimmering piece of hope thrown his way.

"I-I'm scared hyung."

Seokjin held the omega close, "Don't be, Minseok will be fine. She's a strong girl."

Seokjin was scared as much as Hoseok, even though he wasn't showing it much.
The way the roles switched, Hoseok was usually the one to comfort him but now he was doing that.

When Hoseok's parents left, Hoseok's dad called him to the side.

"I know my son is in good hands with you, Jin."

The young alpha felt proud, he was doing a good job.

°

°

°
Seokjin had never felt as humiliated as he did just then.

He should have known that a cheerleader asking him out to prom was too good to be true.

"You'd think I'd go out you?! Never in a million years geek. I wonder what Hoseok sees in you."

The girl walked into the prom venue with one of the jocks.

The young alpha walked away, the rain pouring hard, he felt defeated and...

"Jin-hyung, where are you going?"

Seokjin turned around to see Hoseok standing behind him with an umbrella. The omega looked breathtaking in his prom outfit, green was his colour.

"Jinnie you're getting wet," Hoseok said as he pulled the older under the abandoned gazebo.

Seokjin stared at the omega in front of him. Hoseok was popular, he was sociable and more importantly beautiful.

"Why me Hoseok?" He blurted out.

The younger looked taken aback but composed himself, "You're my other half. My moon."

The omega wiped the alpha's face with the handkerchief he had. Seokjin was silently crying while Hoseok wiped his face. The omega giggled at him, poking his red nose. "You're cute."

"You have a big heart and people don't see that," Hoseok said as hugged the scrawny, tall alpha. Seokjin hid his face in the crook of Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok gave the cheerleader a piece of his mind before they left.

"You're just a sad excuse of a human, seeing other people humiliated and put down makes you happy. Don't even think of coming to cheer practice. Let's go Jin."