˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3🍓ˎˊ˗

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

"How many months are you? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to." Seokjin said as leaned against the wall, "I'm 6-7 months pregnant. Can I add more?" Hoseok asked, pointing to his cup filled with ice cream. "Help yourself." Seokjin said, pointing at the vanilla ice cream tub.

Hoseok smiled as he add a few more scoops of ice cream into his cup. Hoseok was seated on counter criss-crossed.

"So why aren't you mated yet, Hyung? Like you can get any omega you want." Hoseok took a spoonful of ice cream. Seokjin shrugged his shoulders, "Just can't find the right person. Most of the omegas I go with are more interested in getting to know my bank balance than me." Hoseok pouted, "I hope you'll find someone who will love you for you."

This is why he had a crush on Hoseok, the younger was so selfless. The omega was getting off the counter, Seokjin was quick to help him down. "Thank you, Jin-hyung."

"You're welcome."

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

"I don't like there. Move it to the left." Yoongi instructed. Namjoon and Seokjin sighed as the picked up the baby crib and moved it the left side of the room.

"Better?" The two alphas asked, "Jungkookie do you like it?" Yoongi asked as held the baby up, kissing his cheek. The pup squealed, clapping his hands, "You've got your answer." Yoongi said, Namjoon and Seokjin sighed as they fell to floor.

Yoongi walked out the room with Jungkook who drooled on the plushie in his hands.

"You smell like an omega." Namjoon spoke up glancing over at his brother. "I don't, your nose is broken." Seokjin mumbled as he got up from the floor. "My nose is perfectly fine, it's just you." Namjoon said, getting up from the floor.

"Did you have sex?" Namjoon asked, "No! Why would you-..."Seokjin held the bridge of his nose, "I had a friend come over."

"A friend?" Namjoon scoffed, "Hyung, the only friends you have is me and Baekhyun, and we're both alphas. Just be honest," Namjoon said as he picked up the toys in the floor. "You don't know all my friends." Seokjin huffed.
"Whatever you say, Hyung." The younger alpha shrugged his shoulders.

Seokjin walked out the room, he made his way to living room where Yoongi was. "Hey Yoon." He began, getting the omega's attention. Yoongi hummed, turning around, "You know alot about pregnant omegas because you've gone through it yourself. How do omegas act during their 6-7th month of pregnancy?" Seokjin asked, getting a ‘What the Fuck look’ from Yoongi.

"They are clingy and snappy!" Namjoon shouted from the room he was in. "Shut up," Yoongi retorted.

"Anyway... Namjoon is some how correct. Our emotions are more stronger than usual, cravings are wild, lactating, nesting, sensitive to unfamiliar scents, snappy, clingy and horny." Seokjin coughed at the last part.

"Horny?" He raised an eyebrow, "Did I stutter? Yes, it's similar to when we have pre-heats...Why are you asking all this in the first place?" Yoongi crossed his arms. "One of the guys on my team has a pregnant omega staying over at his place and he doesn't know what to do." Seokjin said, scratching the back of his neck.

Yoongi almost rolled his eyes at the older. Namjoon and Seokjin were like two peas in a pod, couldn't lie for shit, and he could add his pup into the mix too.

Seokjin saw Namjoon pop his head into the room, the younger's mouth was wide open in shock.

"Seokjin hyung, just make the omega feel welcome, safe and happy and you're all right, but be careful when they're nesting, you could end up with a  few scratches." Yoongi said, his eyes going to his alpha who slowly went back into the room he was in.

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

Seokjin found Hoseok in the backyard playing with the shin tzu puppy.

"You're back." Hoseok said as he put the puppy down. Seokjin nodded his head as he made his way to the omega's side, "What's it's name?" Seokjin asked, taking a seat next the omega. "He's name is Mickey." The older chortled at the name.

"What?" Hoseok's face turned red out of embarassment. "You named your dog after the cartoon?" Seokjin said as glanced over at the puppy who was chasing a moth. "Yeah. It just suited him." Hoseok said, crossing his arms.

"So do you have any name suggestions for your pup?" Seokjin asked. "I was thinking about Minseok?" Hoseok said as he caressed his belly. "You having a girl?"

Hoseok nodded his head, "I was thinking about painting her-..." Hoseok paused, the once happy smile on his face disappeared. Seokjin was quick to realise what Hoseok was about to say. "I have a spare room, we could design it to your liking?" Seokjin suggested. Hoseok looked at him with tears brimming his eyes, "You're serious?"

"Yeah, I have time to help you pick out what you want and decorate the room, I don't have any matches until next month." Seokjin said. Hoseok lunged at him, hugging him tightly, "Y-you are t-too kind Hyung." Hoseok sobbed into the older's chest. Seokjin chuckled lightly as hugged the younger back.

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Remember to vote and comment ur opinions Love you all💖

Love you all💖

-Ellie out 🍓