˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19🍓ˎˊ˗

unedited!

unedited!

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Hoseok woke up to himself in Seokjin's hockey jersey. He smiled sleepily as he remembered what happened last night.

Hoseok had never felt so good in his life. Gosh, if he knew how sex with Seokjin felt when they were in high school, he'd probably be addicted to it.

The hickeys on both of them and the nail marks on Seokjin's board back were evidence of how good he felt.
The alpha was SO much better than his ex, he was a muttering mess within a few minutes.

And overall the alpha was respectful. "You can have me but not take me." Hoseok had told the older who immediately understood.

Most alphas are more focused on themselves during sex and just want to pleasure themselves without thinking about the person they're getting intimate with, so it's either the person is left hurt or not satisfied.

But the omega didn't have the words to describe how he felt. He'd do anything to experience that again but for now...

"Is Mommy awake?" He looked to the door of the room to see Seokjin with Minseok strapped to his chest, they looked like they went out. 'There's something about men and babies.' he thought.

"I'm awake. Hi baby!" He said as he waved at Minseok.

"She was awake, so I took her out for a bit." The alpha said as he sat down next to Hoseok. "Thank you hyung," said the omega as he sat up.

Minseok grunted as her little, chubby hands reached out for her mother. "Sorry Minnie, let me just undo...there!" Seokjin handed Minseok over to Hoseok.

The pup latched onto Hoseok, and let out little whines. "I think she's hungry." Hoseok and Seokjin muttered in unison. The omega lifted his shirt and lifted the pup who latched her mouth around his nipple.

"I-I'm going to get the food from the kitchen," Seokjin mumbled as he quickly exited the room. Hoseok chuckled at the older, he was flustered about what happened last night, even if it was supposed to be the way around.

"Your daddy is so cute, Seokie." He said as he breastfed the pup.

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

"You're glowing."

Yoongi and Hoseok were setting up Jungkook's birthday party.

Hoseok blushed as he tied a knot on the balloon he blew up. "I'm just happy."

"That's not happiness, it's more than just that. I know that look anywhere, so how was it?" The older omega asked as he took the balloon from Hoseok.

"Mind-blowing."

"Oh- in a good way or a bad way?"

"Good."

Yoongi and Hoseok giggled, "It feels nice talking to someone who understands me."