˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9🍓ˎˊ˗

Unedited

Unedited

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Seokjin woke up to the sound of his phone ringing, he groaned as he sat up. He checked who was calling him, it was his manager.

"Hello." He said as looked down at Hoseok who was asleep peacefully on the other side of the bed. "We have practice today at 7:00, I wanna see you there, refreshed and calm."

Seokjin glanced at Hoseok, "Is it okay if I bring someone with me?" He asked, getting up from the bed. "I-I mean- I guess so." The manager was confused. Seokjin smiled a little, "Thanks, see you at the ice rink." He ended the call with that.

He made his way over to Hoseok's side of the bed, squatting down in front of the omega, "Hobi." He softly shook the younger's shoulder.

Hoseok groaned as he opened his eyes, "What Hyung?" He mumbled, a triangle pout forming on his face. "Would you like to come with me to my hockey game practice?" He asked. The omega looked in his blankets, "What do you think Minseok?"

Seokjin slipped his hand under the blanket and put his hand on Hoseok's tummy. "Two kicks for no and one for yes, okay?" Seokjin nodded.

kick

"I assume that's a yes?" Seokjin said, a grin creeping up on his face. Hoseok sighed as sat up, "Sadly. You're going to get me McDonald's as payment."

Seokjin stood up, "Unfortunately I can't because the doctor said you have to eat healthy." He said, helping the omega stand up. "You want to make me cry so early in the morning?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

The alpha shrugged his shoulders, "Doctor's orders,"

Hoseok huffed before stepping on Seokjin's foot, "Meanie." He walked out of the room leaving Seokjin.

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

"You sure you're warm enough?" Seokjin asked as he helped Hoseok out of the car. "I'm fine Hyung," Hoseok reassured, patting Seokjin's chest. The older nodded but furrowed his eyebrows when he felt Hoseok squeeze his chest, "What was that?"

The omega cheekily smiled, "It's mental care." The alpha rolled his eyes, "Yeah, mental care. Let's go." Seokjin closed the car door.

Hoseok held Seokjin's hand as they walked into the skating rink. "It's been a while since I've been to an ice skating rink," Hoseok said as he let go of the older's hand. He watched as the players glided across the ice.

"How about we go to one after you give birth Minseok?" He said as he put his gym bag over his shoulder. Hoseok smiled brightly, "I'd like that."

The alpha and omega duo made their way to the rink, Hoseok held his tummy as he felt the gazes of the other players on him. The alpha put a hand over Hoseok's shoulders, pulling him closer and lightly scenting him.