˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14🍓ˎˊ˗

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Seokjin and Hoseok decided to take a walk outside, just to get some fresh air after staying in the house for the whole day.

"Just 2 more weeks until I get to see her," Seokjin said as he felt Minseok's kicks.

"I'm excited to see her," Hoseok said as put his hands over his tummy.

The alpha and omega duo sat on the park bench watching the sun slowly set.
Hoseok cuddled up next to Seokjin, resting his head on the older's shoulder.

He was at peace, he was at peace with himself, and he made peace with the fact that he was worth being loved and cared for.

°

°

°

"You're such an omega useless. I work all day but you can't even cook a decent meal. What is your purpose?"

"You just want attention from other alphas, look at the way you're dressed."

"You can't even satisfy me, what's your purpose even at this point?!"

"Can't you do anything else than just complain about you being sick and how you can't eat anything?"

Hoseok spent several hours of his life crying about the harsh words Hanseul spat at him. He wondered how he got here.

Hoseok stared at his pregnant tummy, "My hope." He muttered as he caressed his belly.

Hoseok had contemplated taking his life when he was feeling lower than low but he immediately pushed that thought away. He'd be taking away the life of the innocent pup growing inside his womb a chance to live a life or maybe even better life.

The omega endured through everything until that one night when he had come back home to see his mate fucking the brains out of his secretary. Hoseok was angry, he screamed at Hanseul.

Hoseok stared at the alpha who had his hand raised to slap him but the secretary stopped him from landing any hit on the pregnant omega.

That night Hoseok just took his phone, Mickey and a coat, and left for good.

He contemplated going to stay at Taehyung's but he didn't want to get an 'i told' speech.

He boarded a train, he didn't know where to go. He just wanted to disappear.

Hoseok remembered the research he'd been doing the past few weeks. He'd been trying to find that one friend, his childhood best friend, the light in his world before everything fell to pieces.

So he decided to go to Seokjin's house.

The omega cried fat tears when the older let him in without a question in the world, for the first time in 8 years he felt loved, and safe...god was this a beautiful feeling for him.