˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22🍓ˎˊ˗

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

They arrived at the hotel, and outside the hotel stood Taehyung and Jimin who were waiting.

"She is so cute. Hey Minnie." Taehyung said as he looked down at the sleeping pup in Hoseok's arms.

"Yes?"

Hoseok and Taehyung laughed at Jimin and Mingi who whipped their heads around. The group entered the hotel and received their respective room keys.

"I'm so tired, aren't you Minseok?" Seokjin turned his head to face the baby who was staring back at him.

Minseok's little hand grabbed a fistful of Seokjin's hair. The pup tugged on it making her dad wince in pain.

"You're hurting me, Minnie." Seokjin faked and cried as he pried his hair from the girl's hand. Minseok kicked her legs as she whimpered, she was going to cry.

Seokjin picked up the pup, supporting her head. "Minseok you can't grab your dad's hair, it hurts." The alpha said as he placed the pup on his chest, who immediately stopped whimpering.
Minseok latched onto him, gripping onto his t-shirt.

"You're so pretty, just like your mom," he kissed his daughter's head. Minseok snuggled into his chest.

Minseok fell asleep after a few minutes, Seokjin laid her in the portable baby crib. The pup looked so peaceful.

"You're good at this dad stuff." Seokjin turned around, Hoseok was leaning by the bathroom door, his bathrobe wrapped around him.

"I'm just going with the flow," Seokjin said, his eyes trailing Hoseok's body. He licked his lips.

"Okay Mr-I'm-just-going-with-the-flow, will you join me in the bath?" The omega asked, grinning. Seokjin stood up from the bed, taking his t-shirt off, "I will." He dropped the T-shirt to the floor.

Hoseok smiled as he walked back into the bathroom.

"If you do not hear in 3 seconds-..."

Seokjin didn't even listen to rest, he rapidly undressed himself before speed walking into the bathroom.

- -

Hoseok leaned against the alpha's chest, he watched as the bubble moved around. He felt at peace.

The omega furrowed his eyebrows at Seokjin's right arm. There were scars, they looked old but still. Hoseok thought back to the conversation he and Yoongi back on the plane.

Hoseok intertwined his hand with the older's hand, bringing it out of the water. Seokjin sighed as shuffled behind the omega, "It was about time you noticed."

"Do you want to speak about it?" Hoseok asked, tilting his head up to meet the alpha's eyes.

The older was hesitant but it was Hoseok, his boyfriend, to was his mate and most importantly his best friend.

"I was going through a phase. I felt like I had nothing to live for, I felt like a failure I guess I could use that word to describe how felt. There was a heavy weight on my shoulders that I couldn't get rid of and it drove me to become distant with the people around me.

I became somewhat suicidal, I resorted to cutting myself and it was okay until I cut too deep and passed out on the bathroom floor..." Seokjin paused when he heard a quiet sniffle come from Hoseok.

"...Namjoon had found me and rushed me to the hospital-...

"-you ended up staying with Yoongi and Namjoon for a while?" Hoseok's fingers grazed over the faded scars.

"Yeah- did Yoongi tell you the story?"

Hoseok nodded, "We had some sort of a vent session if I can call it that." Seokjin hummed softly, his face might look calm but his heart was banging hard against his chest. Hoseok could feel it too.

He didn't know how he was feeling, it felt like he was exposed (despite him being naked in a bathtub with Hoseok). He didn't know what was this feeling but Hoseok knew.

Vulnerability.

The omega let his scent flow through the bathroom, it smelt like freshly harvested strawberries and raw cookie dough, it was relaxing.

"Thank you for telling me, Jin-ah," Hoseok said as he brought his free hand up to  Seokjin's wet hair, running his fingers through it. The alpha relaxed immediately.

It was Hoseok, his boyfriend, his mate and most importantly his best friend.

- -

"Hyung! That's ticklish," Hoseok hit the alpha's chest. Seokjin chuckled as he continued to slide his hands up Hoseok's t-shirt.

"Just give it up, we'll be extra quiet." The older lowered his head down to the omega's neck, he lightly nipped at the skin.

"No Jin-..."

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, there was some commotion coming from the room next to them.

"What's wrong Hobi?" Seokjin asked, sensing something was off.

"Do you hear that?"

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows at the sound of someone banging something on the wall. The alpha and omega continued to wonder what the hell was going on in the next room.

They got up from the bed and made their way to the door, when opening it they were met with Namjoon and Yoongi who were also checking out the origin of the noise.

"It's coming from Joong's room," Namjoon muttered as he pointed at the door in front of them. "What could those two be doing?" Hoseok asked.

"Fuck! Don't stop."

That was Hongjoong's voice, and that was him moaning.

Their eyes grew wide in realisation. "No way they are fucking." Seokjin whispered.

"Who do you think is the bottom?" Yoongi asked, looking at Hoseok.

"Hongjoong. Dorky-ier looks makes up for their huge package." Hoseok said, the two omegas glanced over at the two alphas who stared back at them with curious eyes.

The two just sighed, "Bluntly as a pencil." Hoseok muttered.

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

More hearty conversations✨Anyway

Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Ellie out 🍓