˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18🍓ˎˊ˗

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Hoseok was finally discharged from the hospital after a few more days but while he was still in the hospital he received a heap of gifts from Seokjin's teammates and coaches plus a few from his colleagues and students' parents.

Hoseok's parents took Mickey with them so they didn't have too many things to do cause having a newborn and an energetic puppy was chaos.

The pup was bubbly, a literal carbon copy of her mom.

Seokjin was attached to Minseok, making sure he was the first one the girl saw when she opened her eyes to have her strapped to his chest during the day. 

Hoseok found this endearing, he couldn't even count the number of pictures he had on his phone of Seokjin and Minseok on the first week.

"She must have been so hungry."

Currently, Hoseok was breastfeeding Minseok while Seokjin cleaned up the house.

The omega wiped the baby's mouth.

Minseok yawned, stretching her little arms. Hoseok held her up and patted her back before she let out a small burp.
The omega immediately cradled the pup, watching as his mini him slowly fell asleep.

"She's so cute," Seokjin said as loomed over the two. He squatted down in front of them and held the girl's little hand which was in a fist. The alpha planted a kiss on her fist.

"You're my little princess and I'm going to spoil you."

Hoseok scrunched his nose, his scent slightly bittering at the alpha's words.

"I don't want her to be spoilt."

"I understand your point but she's my first pup and how am I not supposed to spoil her."

The older said as softly nuzzled his nose against the pup's cheek. Hoseok just shook his head, a fond smile on his face.

Minseok wrapped her tiny hand around Seokjin's index finger, gripping it as if it would disappear.

"It still feels like a fever dream. I never thought I'd be here being such a dad, meeting you again and you accepting my courtship."

"But do you enjoy it?"

Seokjin looked up at Hoseok, the omega looked worried, his eyes were pleading for some reason, a good reason. There was a spike in Hoseok's scent causing Minseok to move around in his arms.

"I do. I love every single moment I spend with you, you changed me and now look at me! I'm way better than I was a few months ago before you showed up at the doorstep."

Hoseok lowered his head, rocking Minseok lightly. For some reason, Hoseok felt like he had robbed the alpha of a chance to find a mate. Seokjin chose him while he could have picked any other omega.

"I-I feel like I r-ruined-..."

Hoseok was immediately shushed by Seokjin who put a friend to his mouth. "Don't say it. Seok do know how miserable I was, I was practically a zombie. You didn't ruin anything and don't ever think like that."

They shortly put Minseok to bed, making sure she was comfortable in her cot.

Hoseok felt Seokjin's arms snake around his waist. He brought his hands and placed them over the older's, leaning his head back on Seokjin's shoulder.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

The alpha muttered as he kissed the omega's shoulder. Hoseok's face went red, he let out a small embarrassed whine. Seokjin's lips travelled up to the younger's jaw.

"Is it ok for me to..."

Hoseok didn't let Seokjin finish, he nodded furiously.

Hoseok let out a quiet gasp as he felt Seokjin suckling on the skin behind his ear he felt the older's hands massage his hips.

"Gosh." Hoseok breathed, literally melting in the older's arms. His body was still adjusting to not having a pup inside his womb, so everything he felt multiplied by 100.

"I can't believe you're mine," Seokjin mumbled as he slowly moved his hands up Hoseok's tummy.

It was just them.

The omega turned around, lifting his arms to the alpha's neck, "I'm yours, only yours Jin-ah." He muttered, his slim and dainty fingers running through Seokjin's black locks.

Seokjin's lips were slightly parted as if he wanted to say something but nothing seemed to come out. Hoseok's lips turned upward, a small smirk gracing his face.

Hoseok knew the effect he had on the older. "You're such a pretty alpha, Jin. I'm so, so lucky to have you as my alpha." Seokjin's grip on the younger's small, dainty waist tightened. Hoseok was driving him crazy, he was driving his alpha crazy.

"Please say that again." He rasped

Hoseok chuckled softly as he leaned over Seokjin's ear, "My alpha."

Hoseok smiled to himself as Seokjin carried him to their bedroom, the alpha's hands roaming all over his body.

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Use your imagination to guess what they did 🌟🛌

Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Ellie out 🍓