˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12🍓ˎˊ˗

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Hoseok had left Seokjin in bed with a cup of chicken soup, a glass of water and some painkillers because the alpha woke up with a headache, was sweating like a pig and his scent was all over the apartment, which he decided to ignore.

Hoseok noticed how Seokjin's gaze followed him as he got ready for work. The alpha was less clingy than usual, Seokjin just said goodbye to him before going back into his bedroom.

Currently, Hoseok was covering lunchtime with Mr Kim, the only beta in the school.

"What did he say about your proposal?" Hoseok asked as he munched on the cupped noodles in his hands.

"He said yes." The beta said as he fixed his glasses.

Hoseok grinned cheekily at the younger, "You cried didn't you, Tae?" He nudged the younger whose face flushed red out of embarrassment.

"I was shocked. He's such a perfect omega and I'm a beta who is way out of his league." Taehyung said as he fiddled with his fingers.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "You two are a match made in heaven. Jimin loves you to bits." The younger smiled at the older's words, "You remind me of my  mate's cousin."

"Aish." Hoseok hit Taehyung's shoulder playfully.

Taehyung chuckled before speaking up, "So I noticed that you're much more smiley-er than before. I'm guessing you're not staying with Hanseul anymore?" The beta said raising his eyebrow.

"I decided to leave him after what happened. I'm staying with a friend." Hoseok said as his eyes slowly turned into crescents as he smiled.

"That's a smile I haven't seen in a while, tell me about him," Taehyung said as grinned cheekily.

"He's such a sweetheart and he took me in at my lowest moment and he grew attached to Minseok." The omega beamed.

"Mr. Jung, Frankie doesn't to share the pillow."

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

Hoseok decided to go home early because he was concerned about the older's wellbeing.

Immediately once the omega stepped inside the apartment, he was hit with a wave of pheromones.

Hoseok quickly closed the door behind him before walking into the apartment and opening the windows to let fresh air inside.

"Jin-hyung, I'm back!" Hoseok shouted as he put his backpack on the couch.

The omega furrowed his eyebrows when he heard shuffling in the older's room.

'He has been out of his room since morning?' he thought as he approached the older's room.

"Jin-hyung-... it's locked." Hoseok muttered as he tried to push the door open.