˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1🍓ˎˊ˗

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

"What was that Kim?!" A man shouted as he burst into the locker room. Everyone's eyes went to alpha who was seated on a bench and wrapping a bandage over his hand.

"What was what?" The guy asked nonchalantly, "You beat up the other team's goalie with a hockey stick. Do you know what will happen if he decides to sue you?" The man said, "If he didn't taunt me maybe he would have been okay." The young alpha said, glanced up at his coach.

The man sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, "You're dismissed for the day."

This was Kim Seokjin, a player on Korea's national hockey team. He was known for his defence skills and how skated around the rink but also for his good looks. He had a whole fanbase dedicated to him and that added to his popularity.

There were rumours that the hockey player went out with hot famous supermodels, regardless of their subgender but they weren't true, not even the slightest. He loved his personal space and especially since he had a busy schedule, he didn't have time to focus on a relationship.

Yeah, he had some omegas over when he'd go into a rut but other than that, it's him, himself and his fancy apartment.

He had a little brother, Kim Namjoon, a.k.a RM. His little brother was mated to another famous rapper known as AgustD also known as Yoongi who was surprisingly an omega. They had made their relationship public but kept their pup's identity a secret, even though there were pictures on the internet circulation of the little family going out and how the pup possibly looked.

"So why did you beat up the goalie exactly?" Seokjin was currently at his brother's house. "He kept taunting me and he wouldn't shut up so I did the best logical thing," Seokjin said as cut the meat on the plate. "And that was to beat the goalie?" Yoongi walked into the dining room with his pup in hand.
Seokjin nodded, taking a bite of his food.

"Hyung you have to work on your anger issues. I understand that you're an alpha and so am I but you shouldn't let your anger get to you." Namjoon said, taking the pup out of Yoongi's hands.

"I'm trying, it's just that I'm stressed out about reaching the Stanley Cup finals." The older alpha said, letting out a small sigh.  The two alphas' scents began to fill up the room, Yoongi glanced at his mate who just shook his head. "I'll take Jungkook outside to eat," Yoongi said, taking the pup back into his arms. "Papa?" The pup- Jungkook- said, tilting his head at his dad. Namjoon flashed a quick smile at his son before watching his mate walk out of the dining room.

"You need to relax." Namjoon began, glancing over at his older brother who just stared down at his half-finished plate. "I've tried Joon, I've tried."

Namjoon looked at the older alpha pitifully, "How about you take a break from hockey for a few days." Seokjin glanced over at his brother, "And what am I going to do?"