˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20🍓ˎˊ˗

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Seokjin was envied by most of the young alphas at his high school. He got to lay in Hoseok's nest without a problem, he was the only one allowed to scent the pretty omega and the only alpha Hoseok hung around.

Seokjin considered himself a lucky person, a pretty omega hanging around him. He was a lucky guy.

Hoseok would drag the older to the parties he was invited to, Seokjin knew the people there didn't like that he was there but Hoseok didn't care.

The alphas around them wouldn't give in to the possibility that Seokjin could be dating Hoseok. "Hoseok is way out of his league, he doesn't have it in him to be a good alpha for Hoseok." Quote on a quote by one of the football jocks on the school's football team.

Let's just say Hoseok heard about the conversation and the jock was left with a handprint on his face.

"Don't you even dare think we have a possibility of dating, stupid knothead? You're an ass for thinking you're good enough for me." Hoseok held Seokjin's arm. The omega kicked his leg one more time before walking off, dragging the older boy with him.

Seokjin had questioned Hoseok's friendship especially since they reached high school. It wasn't very typical for an omega to hang out with someone who couldn't defend himself for shit because the typical omega wanted someone who could protect them.

Hoseok wasn't a typical omega.

"You're a good alpha Jinnie, not a knothead," Hoseok said as he cuddled into the older's side.

°

°

°

Seokjin stared at Hoseok who ate his food, there was ketchup on his cheek but in his eyes, the younger was the most beautiful human he'd seen.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life." The words slipped from his mouth as he wiped the ketchup off his face.

Hoseok's face turned red as covered his mouth, "How can you say that so casually?"

Seokjin shrugged as lowered the mask on his face, "Can I just appreciate the gift the universe has given me?"

Hoseok's face was redder than a ripe tomato, and he sunk into his seat. "It's way too early for this hyung." Seokjin smiled when he smelt Hoseok's scent.

"You should be more like your brother, Joon," Yoongi said as he hit the alpha's back. Namjoon looked at his mate, "I'm so grateful that you threatened to kill me with chopsticks when we first met."

Yoongi clicked his tongue as he flicked his mate's forehead.

"Did you threaten him Hyung?" Hoseok asked as looked at the older omega who shrugged his shoulders.