Ghost, stores, and hide and seek.

Parkers P.O.V

Children's hospital rooms are so unrealistic.

There's no way a bunny is walking that close to a tiger, and why even is there a bunny?

I continued to stare at the wall thinking.

All the guys minus Ryan and Alex had gone on a food run in a nearby grocery store .

Ryan and Alex stayed so they knew when Caleb was gonna be done with surgery.

I don't actually know the full reason behind the surgery, I think something about an infection that moved from his cut off leg and into his lungs, but I'm not sure.

I was lucky at least I only had some bruises and a Iv for hydration, I don't know about Dario though.

We pretty much immediately flew straight back to America. Ryan had doctors get on the plane with us and had a spot for them to load the stretchers with us in them.

After that we were rushed to the hospital where Caleb went to emergency surgery, now 4 hours later we are still waiting.

I stared at the stupid movie the guys put on lost in thought before someone running their fingers through my hair pulled me out.

I flinched away from the touch and stared up at my oldest brother whose eyes swam with guilt.

"I'm sorry" my voice broke as I said it.

"Can I hug you"

I nodded my head and was engulfed in a hug "I'm sorry" I said again this time tears spilled out my eyes.

"You have nothing to apologize for," he said, sitting down on the bed and pulling me into his chest.

"You were so brave, I'm sorry you couldn't trust me enough to tell me what's happening, I will never be mad at you, you're my little brother and I love you more than anyone could know"

I continued to cry into his chest for a while longer before a doctor came into the room saying they had news about caleb.

Ryan sat up a little straighter and I turned myself to face the doctor while Alex, who I hadn't even noticed on the chair, gripped Ryan's hand.

"The surgery went well, we got the infection removed although we think it spread to his lungs, right now we have him on oxygen and pain killers so he should wake up sometime today" the doctor said smiling at us.

I looked over at Alex who seemed to have tears threatening to spill out of his eyes and any given second "when can we see him."

"Soon his body needs rest and we have a nurse headed to go clean his wounds and check for any breaks or fractures anywhere in his body especially his ribs" he smiled again.

"Thank you" Ryan said before the doctor left.

"I need coffee" Alex sighed standing up.

"Same, we'll be back in a few minutes why don't you get some rest" Ryan said standing up and going with Alex as I was left alone with my thoughts.

Alone with my thoughts, that's dangerous.

I used to love being alone, now it's a nightmare.

I tried to sleep, but everytime I close my eyes all I can see is my dads face.

Ha, look at that, I'm so pathetic I still call him dad.

I decided it was pointless to try and sleep so I rolled out of bed and stood up gripping my iv pole.

I walked out of the room and snuck out to the small garden.

It looked so peaceful butterflies flew everywhere from flower to flower, each one a different color and shape.