Wars warrior

Grey's P.O.V

They said help was on the way but it's been days since that phone call. The training has also gotten worse, Levi wont give me a break he pushes me tell I pass out then leaves my body there. Training with Henry isn't bad though he has to make it look bad though so no one gets suspicious, but he always apologizes after and tells me after we are able to leave, he will get me some ice cream.

"Alright Grey get up, we have work to do" Henry said entering my cell. I groaned in my head but stood up anyways. "Lets go" Henry said leaving the cell as I followed him out.

He led me outside and to the far back of the field, "alright do 100 lemon squishers, 100 sit ups, 100 mountain climbers each leg, 100 pushups" Henry said smiling softly at me. I got on the ground and started doing them. It wasn't too bad, I normally do more.

I had just finished the sit ups when I heard a loud alarm. "Follow me, Grey" Henry said, leading me towards the forest area. There was a small fence we had to get by but since Henry technically works here he has a card he can swipe to open the door.

"Quickly Grey"Henry said, pulling his gun out and checking the surrounding area. We hurriedly ran through the forest until we came upon a little box thing, this one is different from my brothers it is black and more boxy looking. "Okay get in Grey," Henry said, opening the little box's door.

Henry got into his spot in the little box next to be and he started driving down the road. "So the plan is pretty simple I'm basically suppose to just drive you as far as I can, while your brothers try to take down sir or how we address him Gabriel, now this is gonna be a little fast, brace yourself" Henry said before the box thing started speeding up almost to the point it wasn't on the ground.

Noah pov

Today is the day we are getting Grey back. Well we don't get him fully back today but him and Henry are escaping today and then soon we will be able to get back to him. We were at the warehouse early, like 3:30am. We had to get here early so we could get equipped then leave its about a 2 hour drive to the warehouse so we had to leave at 5:30 am the latest.

We were lined up in the garage waiting to get divided into the trucks and learn our assignments.
"Alright, so Issac you are with the first group, the rescue group you need to get into where they keep the prisoners and kill any guards. The people with you are Gabe, Israel, Barret, Ty, Harrison, and Daniel. Then we are sending the A troupe with you to keep guard" Ryan said in his work voice. "Good luck Gabe be safe" me and Jack whispered to Gabe before he got in his truck.

"Alright next" Alex started this time "Jacob your group, you guys are in charge of finding him" Alex pulled up a pic on the screen wall. "This is Levi, one of Gabriel's trainers, we want him alive and to be brought here in your group you have Sebastian, Jack, Mark, Wyatt, and Jayden then our E Troop is with you" "be safe" I whispered to Jack. "You too do anything stupid i'll kill you even if I have to revive you first" Jack threatened then walked over to his truck.

"Okay next Brody, your group is in charge of getting rid of guards and trying to locate Gabriel we have 3 troop going with you this guy is very dangerous don't split up with the group, in this group we have Josiah, miles, Nolan, Aron, Jaxon, Charles, Luca, and Noah the 3 troops with you are B,C,D" Alex sai

I was walking over to my group's truck but got pulled to the side by Ryan, "don't play hero, or let your anger get the best of you stay with the group or your ass will pay" he threatened. I nodded my head and scurried into the truck rubbing the spot he had grabbed.

The truck was crammed and hot. "Alright boys you heard the boss no splitting up and from me no hero plays anyone wonders away or plays hero will meet a villain when we gets back okay" Brody announced from the front of the truck. "Yes sir" we all answered.

We left the wear house and I could feel my nerves and adrenaline mixing making me sweat. Well the sweat could be from the bullet proof vest.

Arriving to the wear houses location immediately killed all the nerves and let the adrenaline kick fully in. "Alright guns out lets go" Brody said holding his gun. We all followed him and hoped out of the truck.

(Little graphic, well just gun graphic no torture although we probably want some)

The troupe followed after us and we started shooting at the guards while trying to protect ourself. We heard a loud siren blare through the whole wear house letting everyone know we where here, and letting us know Grey and Henry are escaping. We continued shooting guards until we where inside.

"Down the left hall" Brody ordered. We all followed him we knew exactly where his office is henry had been reporting to us on how to navigate and what guards were where.

As we where jogging down the hallway I noticed a shoe disappear up what looked to be a secret stairwell. I tried to alert the team but I was in the back and no one heard. So I went by myself, in my defense it was an easy lie to get myself out of trouble. Just I thought the group was behind me.

I snuck up the stairs and noticed I was in another long narrow hallway. I crept down the hallway and stopped at a door that was cracked open. Inside there was a guy. The same guy jacks group was looking for. I pulled my gun out in front of me and kicked the door fully open.

"I would suggest you put the gun down boy" Levi said pointing a gun right at my head. "What's the difference you have one to my head its only fair to keep mine up with it" I sassed back and took a step forward. "Wouldn't advise that" Levi replied also taking a step forward.

"I wouldn't advise that either" a all to familier voice said behind me. I turned my head around and yep I was right. Brody. He walked up to where I was standing and quickly whispered a deadly "your dead" line. "Well boys I would love to keep this going but I got to scram" with that Levi shot Brody and me in the leg and jumping out of the window.

"Ahhhhhgggg" I screamed as all the adrenaline wore off and I collapsed onto the ground along with Brody.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sorry not sorry y'all. Hope your exited for the next chapter Ill try for tomorrow! Saturday I will try to update I have a date so it will probably be another really late update!