Shot

Grey's P.O.V

I don't know how long we drove but it must have been far enough because soon we stopped. "Let's get some McDonald's, I'm hungry and I know you are too," Henry said. He hoped out of the box thing and came to my side and helped me out.

We walked into this building which i'm guessing is the McDonald's. He led me over to this little screen thing that just stood in the middle "I'll pick something for you, but how hungry are you, use your hands to show" Henry said festering with his hands how I was suppose to show him.

I opened my arms but not too big. "Okay I'll get you a cheeseburger happy meal, there the best you even get a toy" Henry exclaimed happily to me. I nodded my head as he put in on the screen what he wanted and what I wanted.

"Let's go sit down at a table while we wait, I don't know about you but my legs are tired" Henry joked.

Seth's P.O.V

We were all at the trucks waiting for Brody and Noah but there was no sign of them. The rest of their group was back and so was every other group. "Where did you see them last" I asked one of the guys from there group. "I don't know Noah disappeared first then Brody said he was going to go get him and for us to keep going but they never came back" the guy said.

"I'm going inside" I yelled so everyone could hear me then I reached for my radio and said "Ryan,Alex I'm going inside I'm taking A group with me Noah and Brody have not come out yet". "Okay be safe"Ryan said through the radio sounding a bit concerned.

I ran inside and went down the hallway they were supposed to go down and that's when I noticed the staircase. I sprinted up the staircase and down the hallway and looked into the room with the open door and screamed.

There was Noah and Brody bleeding out of their legs. My best friend and brother are dying. I quickly grabbed my radio as the two guys from A group picked Brody and Noah up and carried them outside to get medical attention. "Ryan, Alex,do you copy, Noah and Brody have been shot" I practically screamed into the radio then ran outside and into the ambulance carrying my brother and best friend ignoring whatever Ryan or Alex said through the radio.

"Go quickly we need to get them to the greens ville hotel we have a mini hospital in there they can stop the bleeding until we are able to transfer them" I told the driver as he sped away the rest of the cars following but soon turning their own direction. "Seth, do you copy?" Ryan said through the radio. "Yes," I answered. "Where are yall headed?" Ryan asked. "Where going to the greens ville in we have the mini hospital there" I answered. "No go to ollies warehouse he's offered his hospital to us" Alex spoke. "Alright" I answered then told the driver where to go

When we arrived at the hospital there was a team of doctors waiting with two gurneys and two distressed Ryans and Alexs. The doctors through the back doors of the truck opened and loaded Brody and Noah on to the gurneys. I hopped out next and made my way to Ryan and Alex.

"What the hell happened? ''Ryan spoke angrily. ''How am I supposed to know I am not in their group" I said, a little annoyed. "Don't put on an attitude, remember who you're speaking to" Ryan warned, grabbing my arm and popping my ass with his hand.

"Ryan chill, Seth tell us what you know" Alex said, grabbing Ryans arms away from me. "I spoke to one of the guys and my guess based on that is noah saw something tried to tell his team no one listened so he went on his on then body noticed his absence and went looking for him now on how there shot I have no idea but the window was open and we never found Levi or Gabriel" I answered in one breath. "That boy is so dead if that's the case" Rya setheed. "I think this might be punishment enough" Alex said as we all headed inside towards the hospital part.

I called the school and texted Parker, him and William are on their way" Ryan said from the hospital chair. "Okay" I mumbled, my head was leaning on Alex's shoulder while he went through the mission reports. "I got a pic from Henry, him and Grey are safe, they were at a McDonalds eating a burger and Grey had some ice cream" Alex said pulling up the photo on his i-pad. "Aww he looks so happy" I said right as a nurse walked out. "Brodys out of surgery and is awake and talking," the nurse said happily. "That's great do you know anything about Noah" alex asked standing up.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Yes a short chapter but........
Im updating agin later so two updates! We might even get a Gabriel or Levi P.O.V !