Testing

I have lost track of time in this book so I'm making it 1 month after Noah's injury and 1 month and a week after Grey came home. It is also Tuesday October 15. I will start including dates now

Ryans P.O.V

We came home yesterday to the 3 boys passed out on the couch, their cups were still sitting on the side table but they cleaned the kitchen so Ignored it. We had just let them sleep on the couch. No one had the guts to wake them.

I smiled at the photo I took then I turned my phone off and put it in my pocket.

Right now Me, Alex, the trainers then our head guards where sat around a table in the meeting room. "Right now we have 3 people on the loose headed for us" I said, pulling photos of those people out of their file and laying them on the table.

"We already have agents following Gabriel but our father Nicholas, no one has been able to track, he is completely off the grid" I said. " Agent Royner interviewed his cellmate along with his release officer, they said he never talked about where he was gonna go next but that he talked about his sons a lot, specifically Parker" captain V said.

"So what do we do?" Issac asked. "All we can do is send a couple more agents and wait tell someone can get a sighting of him," Alex said. "That's all we can do, we can't just wait, he's coming for Parker" Seth said angrily. "We don't want to but it's all we got" Alex said. "No we should all be patrolling the area looking for him not just sitting in a meeting room waiting" Seth yelled angrily. "Out now" I yelled.

Seth stormed out of the meeting room. I leaned over to Alex "I'll be back in a second keep the meeting going" I whispered. I stood up and left to go find Seth.

I found Seth in the trainers office typing on his computer. "Want to explain what the hell just happened" I said angrily walking up to him. He leaned back and huffed "I don't know". "I don't know if you know who you're talking to, and until you can remember you can go run" I said. "I'm sorry sir, please" Seth said looking at me pleadingly. "Fine just know this is a write up, stay here and work on the Gabriel and Levi case" I said and went back to the meeting room  

After the meeting the boys came filling in for training and I went to go pick Grey up from Ms Taylor's room

I knocked on the door and heard a faint "come in". When I walked in I didn't see Grey before I could ask Ms Taylor answered "Grey ran to the bathroom he will be back in a few minutes" she said. "Okay how is he progressing?" I asked putting his stuff together. "Well right now he is progressing tremendously, and when he starts to talk he will progress even more," Ms Taylor said. "I'm hoping he will start to open up and talk soon" I said.

The door opened and Grey walked in. "Hey buddy, ready to go" I asked. He nodded his head and we left.
"Alright so Seth, Noah, and Henry have training and Alex is meeting with two of our captains so you are stuck with me" I said walking into me and Alex's office.

Henry's P.O.V

I got to the warehouse and headed to the locker room. Jack, Gabe, and Noah were already there cause I had to make a stop. "Hey" I said walking over to my locker next to jacks, gabes, and noahs. "Hey" they all said. "you doing desk duty today again?" I asked Noah putting my clothes on. "nope, gotta help brody" He said struggling to put his shirt on.

"4 arms, 2 legs, 1 brain" Jack said. "Sounds like a lovely group to be part of," Gabe added. And we spirited away to the attendance room laughing like crazy people.

As the trainers take attendance we are made to stand in a vertical line with our assigned group. We quickly got in line and stopped laughing, although it was really hard to not laugh when Noah hobbled in and stood next to Brody glaring daggers at us.