Clothed to go

Ryan's P.O.V (same night)

I got a call that my plane was ready after hanging outside. I said goodby to everyone then left a little early because I had called the hospital to ask what size grey was so I could get him some clothes. What shocked me but also at the same time didn't was he wasn't wearing any clothes other than his boxers. So I swung through target after getting his weight and height to try and figure out what clothes to get him. I ended up getting him 2 pairs of sweats 3 shirts and a hoodie, I also got him a blue blanket so he could cuddle something knowing he probably wouldn't be to comfortable with me yet.
After target I drove to the airport and boarded my plane. Through out the flight I just worked on my computer or tried but Alex and Noah kept sending me things for Grey asking for my opinion.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Grey's P.O.V

I finished eating a while ago and had been laying in the bed. It felt so weird saying laying in a bed, I have never gotten this luxury before and it felt great. I heard a soft knock at my door and subconsciously got up and into my army position. The door opened revealing Doctor Hampton. "Sweat heart you dont have to stand every time sit down ill bring you a blanket so you can be cozy okay"she said with a small smile. I lay back down in the bed and doctor Hampton brings me a blanket. "So your oldest brother will be here tomorrow morning and you will get to go home with him"she said smiling so big it could have ripped her face. I just look at the celling in replay. She turned to leave but before she left she said "goodnight grey sleep well" then she left. Those words felt magical i wonder if my brothers will do that to me say goodnight you know. Im probably putting my expectations to high but a kid could dream can't they. I snuggled into my blanket and it was so cozy I hope my brothers have blankets and will share them with me they are very soft.
The next morning when i woke up it was still dark out which I learned from the doctors means its still night. I got up and went over to the bathroom i didn't have wires poking me anymore and my stomach wasn't too bad so I was able to roam. The bathroom here was a lot nicer than the one in my old room the toilet in my old room was cracked and dirty this one was clean and unharmed. After finishing my business I sat by the window for a while before I heard knocking and foot steps, I stood up and got into position but when the door opened it wasn't just Doctor Hampton. She was with a very tall man who I think is my brother I mean what other person would it be. "Sweetheart you dont have to stand up remember" she said walking over to me and guiding me back to bed. Before I sit down she moves my bed so im in a sitting position and then has me sit down. The tall man comes over to me and says "Hi Grey, you don't remember me but im Ryan your oldest brother". The guy who I now know as Ryan grabbed a chair from by the window and sat near the bed. I noticed in his hands he had a bag I was curious as to what was in them though I think I saw a blanket poking through one bag. He noticed me looking at his bag "Oh yes I got you some stuff at target" he said grabbing the bag. He handed me the bag and said to look inside. I dug around in the first bag and pulled out a few shirts, some pants, a hoodie and underwear. There were also these fluffy things that looked weird, I don't think they were clothing but they felt like my blanket and where with other clothing. I set them aside and opened the second bag inside this one there was a blanket, I pulled it out as quickly as I could. I heard a chuckle beside me and looked at my older brother who had a small smile on, "You like it?" I slowly nodded my head. "Here let me open it for you" I handed him the blanket and you tore off all the tags and gave it back. I put the blanket on top of me and it felt so warm it was even softer than the one the hospital gave me. "Well I have to go talk to the doctor to see when you will be released and then how about we go get some food" he said. I just nodded and snuggled into my blanket more. I really hope I can keep this and this isn't just an act, but he seems to be sweet.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ryan's P.O.V

The doctor who was still standing in the room just looking through his chart motioned for me to go to follow her into the hall. "Does he always stand up when someone answers the door" was my first question. It hurt to see my 14 year older brother tear into a soldier every time someone walked into the room. "Yes, I talked to the police and they said that's how they found him, now looking at his chart he should be released today at 11am I'm going to go do a last check up real quick on him just to confirm " she said. "Okay i'm going to go grab some coffee for me and breakfast for him while you do that. She walked back into the room and I headed down the hall and elevators towards the cafeteria.
I grabbed some coffee and then some honey nut cheerios and chocolate milk for Grey and went back to his room. When I walked in Doctor Hampton was just finishing his check up . Doctor Hampton turned to me " So he can be released at 11 everything looks good, ribs are gonna need another week we will send you home with pain meds by Grey" grey nodded at her then she left. "Well Grey its 9:30 I brought you some Cheerios and chocolate milk" I said handing it him, he grabbed the small container and carton of milk and nodded at me then started eating. I sat down in the chair by his bed to drink my coffee and text my brothers.
(The letter at the end goes with the first letter of there name to know who's texting)
'Good morning have y'all headed to the store yet' R
'We are leaving now'A
'Alright'R
'Can we have a photo of him'p
'Ill try and get one later but he basically looks like William just smaller'R
'Why do we have to wait'W
'Because he barley knows me im not just take a random photo of him'R
'Ugh'W
'Ugh'P
'Ugh'N
'Ugh, just do it while he's sleeping'A
'Alex your the adult your suppose to understand why I can't take a photo of him' R
'Anyway we just got to the shops text us if you need us to grab anything'A
'Alright love you be safe'R
'Luv u 2'A
I clicked my phone off and saw Grey had finished his breakfast "Here I will take it to the trash for you" I grabbed the trash and walked back. "Do you want to get dressed" I asked he nodded and got out of his blanket and got out of the bed. He tired to take the hospital gown of but couldn't untie it. "Here let me help panda" he looked at me confused at the name. "When you were little you were obsessed with pandas I doubt your remember ill have to show you a picture later but that's why we all called you panda" I said as I helped him untie the gown he nodded he turned around and sat on the bed. There were so many bruises and scars on his small body. "Okay so what shirt do you want to wear" I asked holding up the options I continued this process until it was just down to his socks. "So I couldn't get you shoes i didn't know your size so I got you those fluffy socks" I said grabbing the socks. Grey just looked at me confused and then it clicked he doesn't know what socks are. I opened the pack of socks and squatted down to his level "let me see your foot please" he gave me one foot and I gently put the sock on it then did the other.
Here now your feet wont be cold.
It was finally 11 and we were released. We headed to my car that I keep down here for when I have meetings. I opened the passenger side for him and he crawled in. It dawned on me though that he probably has not been in a car since he was 3. So i buckled his seat for him I felt him tense when I reached over. I hoped in driver side then headed to my penthouse, I have for when I have business to deal with down here.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sorry it took so long y'all I didn't have much time to wright today, tomorrow i have a long car ride so I should be able to update more than once. Saturday im not sure if i will update I have regionals for gymnastics so I will try if I can