Lonnie+william=caous

Grey's P.O.V

When I woke up. I was cuddled into a bunch of blankets my hand though was gripping someone else's hand. I wiggled my hand free then sat up on my knees and rubbed my eyes too try to see a little clearer.

To my surprise I was in Ryan and Alex's bed, but Alex was gone and Ryan was just laying there looking at some thingy on his lap while moving his fingers. "Good morning Grey you slept a really long time and had a strong grip on my hand for the past hour I've been typing with one hand" he said looking at me. I just looked at him confused,what's typing?

He must have seen my confusion "Do you know what typing is" I shook my head "Do we know what a computer is" I shook my head again. He sighed "come here I'll show you".

Awhile later Ryan finished showing me what he called a computer and a phone. They where both so cool! Did you know on a phone you can talk to someone who isn't even in the same room and sometimes you can do it while seeing there face they have different names though one is called audio (which mean sound) call that's the one where you can't see the face . Then FaceTime
Which you can see there face.

Then on computers there something called emails and it's what people use for work (which is kinda like a chore that you do for the rest of your life). Then texting is what you do on phones and it's for talking to people who are away with out actually using your voice. I don't know how to do it though because there's something called letters and I don't know what those are.

"Alright let's go get some breakfast, Alex probably left something out he took the boys to school" Ryan said lifting me up and walking outside the room. I furrowed my eyes what's school. Ryan saw though "school is where the boys go to learn you might go one day on the future but for now I'm gonna teach you while Alex is a work then when I'm at work Alex will teach you" he explained. I nodded my head it sounds kinda fun!

When we got downstairs we discovered Alex had left food for us. "What do you want to try" Ryan asked setting me on the counter. I shook my my head I didn't want anything. "Well you have to have some type of food what about you try a yogurt the yogurt is small too so not too much food, plus I'll get you a cup of apple juice" Ryan asked. I didn't want him to get mad so I nodded my head.

We sat a table to eat and Ryan told me the plane for the day "okay so I know we just went to the mall a day ago but I forgot to get some school supplies and the boys forgot to tell me they need stuff plus after we got to get groceries". I nodded my head and took my first bight of the yogurt. The yogurt was so good Ryan said it was vanilla and that there were a lot of other flavors to try if I liked it. "Well I guess we will also have to get you some yogurt" Ryan said chuckling. I smiled at him.

Wait I just smiled I hadn't done that for a long time sir told me not too. Oh no! I'm gonna get in trouble! "Hey panda calm down you can smile it was beautiful" Ryan said giving me almost a look of sadness with a hint of joy. I nodded my head and took a sip of apple juice. That also tasted so good! "And apple juice" Ryan said but this time full out laughing.
................................................................................................................................................................................................
Time skip

We hopped in to the little box thing and made our way to the mall. Inside Ryan got a mall shopping cart and said I could sit in the basket if I wanted, I nodded my head immediately I did NOT wanna walk! He lifted me into it and we set off into the stores.

A while later Ryan was looking at something behind the cart as I was looking through a window. I noticed that we where in front of sirs store and he was there showing with his hands for me to come here. I tugged on Ryan's shirt a little to get his attention then pointed at the bathroom. " go ahead be carful" was all he said lifting me out of the cart and setting me on the ground.

Ryan had moved away from the window so I was able to sneak over to sirs store. "Welcome back pup exited for the plan to get started I know I am tomorrow is just the beginning" he said walking out from behind the counter he was standing behind. "I just wanted to make sure you still remember the plan"he said. I nodded my head and recited the plan to him.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................
Williams P.O.V

Ugh today I have to go back to school, it's already Wednesday what the point! I was sitting with AJ and Zack at lunch when Lonnie approached me. "Heard you got your twin back but he's broken" Lonnie said smirking "can't wait tell I meet him your parents are just gonna send him away though oh wait your parents are dead" he finished I felt my blood boiling. "Shut you ass up Lonnie" AJ said.

"Aw are you also broken" Lonnie said giving me fake sad lips. I lost it every but if control I had was gone and I straight up punched that son of a bitch in the nose while Zack kicked him in the sack. "ok and we are gone" Zack said grabbing my shoulders as we hurriedly left the cafeteria. "Both of y'all need to control your anger your gonna get us suspended" Zack said when we made it to the courtyard where other kids where. "Whatever" I said and went to find Parker but Zack and AJ followed. "No No No it is not a whatever this serious I like my ass" Zack said dramatically. Me and AJ rolled our eyes then sprinted towards Parker and Zack and AJ's brothers.

"Hey Parker so funny thing I might be suspended well me and AJ both" I said scratching the back of my neck. Both mine and AJ's brothers eyes practically popped out of their head. "What did y'all do" Parker said. " uh well Lonnie was saying shit about Grey and our family and I kinda punched him and Zack kids kicked him in his nut sack" I muttered. "Your asses are gonna be sore" Tyler AJ's brother said. " can you please save us from the punishment though he was saying shit about grey and about there family we just defending ourselves" AJ said giving his best puppy dog eyes. " fine" Parker said before we heard me and AJ's name being called over the intercom. Me and Aj walked towards our doom with our brothers following.

"Y'all can not come in y'all know this"the principal said "we know" Parker and Tyler said at the same time and plopped on the seats in the front office.
.................................................................................................................................................................................
Time skip

We'll long story short we are both suspend tell next Monday so two days and today. Oh also Alex is pissed but not at me in the car Parker convinced him I was in the right. "When we get home both of you go the library and finish your work Parker I did not bring you home just cause you were in the office it was cause I didn't wanna go later so finish your work" Alex said pulling into our driveway.

After Alex parked me and parker scurried to the library to do our work no one like a bad mood Alex. NO ONE!
......................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sorry for the wait was redoing my room lol 😂 anyway enjoy and comment