I'm Alive........

Caleb's P.O.V

I drowsily woke up to hear a bunch of beeping and the shuffles of feet.

My eyes fluttered open and I attempted to yawn, but it felt as though something was blocking me from yawning all the way.

I started to panic that they had created a new torture mechanism.

"Hey, hey Caleb, you are safe now you are at the hospital with your brothers, we are raising your bed now."

I opened my eyes fully and looked around seeing my older brother and his husband and then my little brother.

"Alright Caleb I'm Doctor Roberts, how are you feeling right now"

I tried to talk but something was stuck in my throat, I reached my hand up to my throat to try and figure out what was blocking it.

"Hey, Hey use your hands, you have a tube in your throat, we are going to pull it out soon, don't panic"

I held a thumbs up for her, as she started to write stuff down on her clipboard.

"Okay we are going to pull that tube out of your throat now and then hook you up to a nose cannula instead, are you ready"

I nodded my head "alright take a deep breath and then I want you to cough" Dr. Robert said.

I took the best deep breath I could and then coughed and felt the tube being removed.

I kept coughing even when it was out "get him some water" one of the doctors shouted.

I took a gulp of water that was handed to me and was able to stop coughing as they put in the nose cannula.

As soon as they were done they backed away from my bed ,and I felt something run into me.

I looked down at the mop of blond curly hair and started to cry. Soon another pair of arms wrapped around me but from the right side this time.

Tears poured down my face even harder.

The blond curly mess pulled his head away and looked at me in the face, he then took his hand and lightly moved them around the outline of my face.

I caught his hand as it moved near my chin.

"It's me, it's really me" my voice was scratchy and it didn't help that I was crying.

Henry climbed onto the hospital bed and sat next to me. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and pulled him close to my side.

Alex sat on the hospital bed too but on my right side, he fit well but I think that was because there was no leg taking up room.

"What happened?" I asked.

The doctor who had given me the nose cannula stepped forward with a panicked expression.

"What do you remember?" he asked.

"I remember being kidnapped, I remember the tortures" everyone stilled at the second one, but I ignored it and continued "I remember two kids showing up in a cell with me, Dario and par-" crap parker.

"Crap, is Parker okay? Is he here? Do they have him? you need to get him back!"

"Hey, hey slow down" Ryan said as he appeared behind Alex.

"We have Parker, the men who took you have been dealt with, they cant lay a hand on you"

I felt Henry grab my hand in reassurance, and soon my breaths slowed down.

I watched as Ryan hugged Alex then walked closer to me "I missed you so much Libby" he said hugging me.

Libby had always been my nickname for him, he said that since I was full of energy I needed to have an energetic name.

I remember losing my energy. It was the start of the third week I had been forced to carry bricks and logs across the field then after that I spent the night building a small room, which I soon learned was where I would be spending the next 3 months.

I never got my energy back after that, soon days blurred together and the torture never stopped.

"When can we go home?" I asked.

"Soon baby, Soon" Alex softly spoke, running his hand through my hair.

"I wanna go home" I don't know why I was about to cry, I don't know why my heart feels so heavy all I know was that I wanted to go home.

"I know, I know, I need you to breath, cry if you need but breath please, I think I can pull some strings and get you home early, but you will need to be here for just a little bit longer"

"Well Caleb, I need to just do a quick full body exam then I can leave you guys alone" Doctor Roberts announced walking towards the bed.

"Could you guys get off the bed for a minute please"

I focused on my breathing as Doctor Robert checked over everything. I haven't been to the doctors in years, in captivity the most I would get is a Band-Aid.

Before the doctor could finish I went back to sleep letting my mind drift away to pleasant dreams with my friends